Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-_DLD_-

Why Did You Choose Your Avatar?

RandomMarine said:

On topic, I chose this avatar because its the symbol that appears in the corner when the connection is interrupted in return to castle wolfenstien multiplayer.

I'm fairly sure you get that icon in virtually every Id game since
Quake when you disconnect.

Mine I made from a sprite sheet from Sonic 1. Because Sonic rules.

Little Faith said:

Well, mine is a selfmade image of one of my carnifexes from back when I still played Warhammer 40000

I think it's name is Knusperkex

Wow...I never recognized it as one of those old school Carnifexes. I have 3 of the newfangle ones. The older ones look more Zerg-esque...kinda like the Ultralisks.

I haven't played 40k in a long time though. =(

And yes, Sonic does rule.

I've always wanted a custom av. I even made one. just a fish, but I love him so. I"ll post him when I find the bugger.

Heh, it's the pinkfish with some custom top fins! And recoloured. I think it's a tad dark, but that's me...and the second fin looks a little wierd. Perhaps if it was higher up...

Because I had an avatar, but since they disabled the file upload or link system on these forums, Im unable to use it. Hence, no avatar. I dont like any of the others, I want to have an original avatar :P

AirRaid said:

Mine I made from a sprite sheet from Sonic 1. Because Sonic rules.

<3 :D

I had my awesome Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Tails waving avatar from back in the day. And all the variations I made of it. :D

I used to run the mancufish , but then ran a dancing scooby doo, and now finally I still am bearing my sin city avatar to be like cyb because he is so gr8 :/

EDIT: and I just noticed that he no longer is sporting his...

EDIT 2:

Bashe said:

Guess this is the "I want a fish" thread now. :Þ

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!

About the Action Fish...that makes me hot in the pants. The Mancufish owns...you should use it again, it's really nice.

Why are you sorry? I didn't say there was anything wrong with it.

I bring you the OUCHFACE FISH! It sucks I know.

Bashe said:

Why are you sorry? I didn't say there was anything wrong with it.

I just feel as if I started an epedemic.

If anyone should have an ouchfish, it should be zarkyb. That particular model doesn't work at all - it's way too obviously cut-n-paste.

Heh.

Demongay, we need to make some breathing Imps!