• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scientist

Demon drawing

thanks! I also learned a new word: "snazzy"
adjective INFORMAL APPROVING
modern and stylish in a way that attracts attention

The drawing itself is decent, but I don't like the interpretation. Other than the color and general shape, it doesn't say Doom pinky demon to me at all. If I had seen this on another forum, and the thread didn't say something about Doom, I doubt my mind would have made the connection when looking at it.

It has all the main characteristics of a demon:
pink skin, yellow eyes, big head, big mouth, small arms, animal rear legs, horns.
The rest is indeed free interpretation. It's not meant to be an exact replica of a demon.:-)

Looks good but you might want to clean it up a bit. I like the layout of it, but I can't say I'm too fond of the extra lines

I agree with MmM. plus the eyes just fade in with the background color as with the teeth. the horns look more like ears they'er not even painted off white.

Shapeless said:

plus the eyes just fade in with the background color as with the teeth. the horns look more like ears they'er not even painted off white.

I tried to use a minimum number of colors. It's kinda like a punk song: simple, no-nonsense and raw (uncleaned).

This is great. It looks like a wood cut to me. The excess lines give it some nice character. I actually laughed out loud when I saw this.