Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-_DLD_-

Funny Car License Plates

What are some of the funniest car license plates you've seen?

I've seen various "666" ones, my friend saw one with "PWN" in it when he was in Vegas, I've seen one on a truck that said "1337 EC", and I've seen a Taxi with "1337" on it too.

Oh yeah, and I saw one with "DLD".

OK, I'm gonna throw some clothes on right now, go outside, take a picture with my cellphone's crappy camera because it's the only one I have, and post the image here.

The only plate I've cared to remember was TLO C1S. TLOC is a clan I've been apart of for the last five or so years. I first read it as "TLOC WON" but then I pluralised it to account for the 'S', so it's "TLOC WINS".

My sister's car has a number that includes the characters R 0 F L (in that order, but not consecutive). However, she refuses to call it the roflmobile because both the previous cars she's had that were given a name, ended up being written off in an accident.

And for fake number plates, Viz once featured a photo of two cars next to each other, one with "1 5HAG B1RD5" and the other "UP THE 5H1TTER". (Sorry, I don't know of an image link and I can't be bothered to scan it from a hard copy.)

In the school parking lot, I saw a plate that said BTK. Not exactly funny, but still it's odd.

Mine was nearly cool MF54VOD
MF (Mod/Fod) 54 (my age) but the last 3 let me down, VOD (instead of FOD) :(

Heh, exp(x) just won again.

The license plates on my family's vehicles are really boring: DE*546 and DE*547 respecively. Yawn.

fodders said:

Mine was nearly cool MF54VOD
MF (Mod/Fod) 54 (my age) but the last 3 let me down, VOD (instead of FOD) :(

For some reason, I thought you were at least 60 or older... O_O

-_DLD_- said:

Heh, exp(x) just won again.

The license plates on my family's vehicles are really boring: DEB546 and DEB547 respecively. Yawn.

Do you really think giving out your license plate numbers on doomworld is such a good idea?

Didn't others do the same? What about people's last names? Most of the high-up people have done that.

I saw the "1337" van driving down Illinois 53 a few months ago. It was a big red moving van and the couple driving it were at least 60 years old.

Lüt said:

I saw the "1337" van driving down Illinois 53 a few months ago. It was a big red moving van and the couple driving it were at least 60 years old.

I'm sorry, but nothing beats the 1337 Taxi.

gatewatcher said:

Do you really think giving out your license plate numbers on doomworld is such a good idea?

Meh, it's not like you can do anything with that information. I suppose if you don't like me, you could come find my car and egg it or something. You could probably do more just by doing a whois on my domain and getting my address.