Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naked Snake

Hi fod! (British mercs go nuts)

Yeh it's a couple weeks old, but I never posted it because I was trying to not keep posting anti american stuff, as Aegis is being paid by the Pentagon
In May 2004, Aegis Defense Services, which is essentially a continuation of Sandline under a different name, received a 293 million dollar contract from the Pentagon to ensure public security in Iraq on behalf of the occupying forces.
:)

I fail to see how it's the pentagon's fault at all other than they're being paid by them

Ralphis said:

I fail to see how it's the pentagon's fault at all other than they're being paid by them

The British mercs get direct orders from the pentagon and that gets direct orders from the white house and they get direct orders from the Bilderberg Group who get direct orders from Israel that get direct orders from the Masons who get direct orders from the greys who get direct orders from the reptilians

I fail to see how the actions of a bunch of poorly regulated mercenaries acting for their own wallet and who already have a bad track record can reflect on the actions of any govenrment, unless that government employed them.

Oh, wait a minute...

Quast said:

The British mercs get direct orders from the pentagon and that gets direct orders from the white house and they get direct orders from the Bilderberg Group who get direct orders from Israel that get direct orders from the Masons who get direct orders from the greys who get direct orders from the reptilians

You forgot Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Scuba Steve said:

You forgot Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Please don't discriminate against my religion.

fodders said:

Yeh it's a couple weeks old, but I never posted it because I was trying to not keep posting anti american stuff, as Aegis is being paid by the Pentagon
In May 2004, Aegis Defense Services, which is essentially a continuation of Sandline under a different name, received a 293 million dollar contract from the Pentagon to ensure public security in Iraq on behalf of the occupying forces.
:)

It's not who hired them to do the job, it's their moral fortitude.

We didn't pay them to cap Iraqi civilians. We payed them to help us shoot people trying to shoot us.

It's no use arguing against Fod. He'll just find some way to turn whatever it is around so the US Government was involved, or Isreal, or whatever half-baked conspiracy theory is popular with him at the moment.

Janderson said:

Where the hell did they find left-handed guns?

Most assault rifles can be modified to switch sides or become amberdexterous (sp?).

Scuba Steve said:

Except for the times when he's right, like those pesky Weapons of Mass Destruction(tm).

And every other time too, such as the impending invasions of Iran and Syria. :p

BBG said:
We didn't pay them to cap Iraqi civilians. We payed them to help us shoot people trying to shoot us.

It seems more like your tax money is used to pay them to shoot people that might possibly be thinking about shooting your soldiers for some reason.

Snarboo said:
It's no use arguing against Fod. He'll just find some way to turn whatever it is around so the US Government was involved, or Isreal, or whatever half-baked conspiracy theory is popular with him at the moment.

You might want to look up specific info discrediting what the article that BBG posted says, then, where it's noted that the mercenary group's past records are no secret yet they were hired by US forces to act in Iraq.

There are also reports that the US loyal Iraqi forces are shooting down civilians, mostly the Sunni population that might in any way be tied to the insurgency, or might become inspired to jion it. Nothing really new here, since it's the standard strategy used by US backed military and paramilitary groups (as usual in South Aemrica, Africa, and Asia); a generalized raze in case on any groups or social orientations that might have a chance to join the opposition (insurgency, in this case.)

On another count, but related to the nature of the campaign:

Earlier, a US military spokesman in Baghdad, Maj Gen Rick Lynch, appeared implicitly to confirm the reports.

He said that Iraq's most- wanted militant Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, was also using the media

"He is lying to the Iraqi people. We don't lie - we don't need to lie," Gen Lynch said.

"We do empower our operational commanders with the ability to inform the Iraqi public but everything we do is based on fact, not based on fiction."

Heh, I thought they were fighting the pro-Saddam insurgency, not "Al-Qaeda."

But really, man, Al-Qaeda is now so big and powerful in Iraq that they must build a specific "information" campaign to fight it.

It seems more like your tax money is used to pay them to shoot people that might possibly be thinking about shooting your soldiers for some reason.

No. My tax money payed for an MRE for a starving kid. :-P

See, my beef here is the moral character of the bastards with the guns.

See, here, we have this idea that a Soldier / Marine / Sailor / Pilot has moral character, however, in the era when your lucky soldier might be playing on a PS2 in the middle of a desert, a few get idiotic notions in their heads (nekk1d man-stacks) but the vast majority are good, down-to-Earth people.

Guess what? Soldiers through-out history, even sometimes the enemy, is a good person.

BBG said:
Guess what? Soldiers through-out history, even sometimes the enemy, is a good person.

Soldiers have a job; they're about as moral as any other man. They are men (or women occasionally.) Ideally they should be well trained to behave in certain civilized ways, to endure certain hardships, considering they are likely to enter very uncivilized or crude scenarios.

And in cases where men are required for psychotic tasks, psychos are brought forth, while other sorts of men are kept elsewhere to do other tasks that suit their character, being told not to meddle in other affairs.

The "even sometimes the enemy" feels like something from the exposure to too many Westerns, with the cowboys and indians dychotomy. What makes "the enemy" any different at all? Other than our bias against them, theirs against us, or our wishful thinking in imagining them, that is.

Quast said:

Read your fare share of Alien conspiracy pages too eh?

Not really. I've seen a bunch. If some dumb theorist can actually make a site that doesn't look like shit 1997 html, than maybe I'll read one.