Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
caco_killer

Best and Worst CD 2005

Worst may be Ozzy Undercover. It’s basically the Bonus cd that came with the Bible. It’s very karaoke and kind of rushed, off key, and lame.

My favorite was the end of summer release Alice Cooper - Dirty Diamonds. Its brings back the classic feel of Alice Cooper with instrumentals and catching pick-up songs. I'm glad he left that hard rock fad of the late nineties.

kc32 said:

Yeah, but it fucks up your computer.

No, not all of them. I ran Angel of Retribution fine; it didn't force any software on my computer.

And if it did, I'd be talking to a lawyer, because I got the disc when it came out, and any SONY discs that had that shit on it at that point in time didn't have the trojans mentioned in an EULA. Which is lawsuit material.

Kid Airbag said:

The Bloc Party album was pretty sweet

I'm starting to love a few songs on that album...they're kind of growing on me, heh. The new Franz Ferdinand album was good. I also really loved The Bravery. Finally, I'm a pretty big SOAD fan, and a few of the songs on their new album were great.

-_DLD_- said:

I'm starting to love a few songs on that album...they're kind of growing on me, heh. The new Franz Ferdinand album was good. I also really loved The Bravery. Finally, I'm a pretty big SOAD fan, and a few of the songs on their new album were great.

I liked the new Franz but I'm not really into the Bravery.

Also the Common album deserves a mention here.

Texas Libra said:

Now, if you would care to elaborate your position, I'd love to hear it. Otherwise I'd suggest not saying anything about it in order to avoid looking like an idiot.

Damn, no need to get your panties all twisted there, son.

But honestly I didn't think Exciter was anything near...exciting. It was very dull and I couldn't really tell one song from any others. Nothing at all stood out. It wasn't shit, but it wasn't very likeable either. It was like vanilla Depeche Mode. I actualy haven't heard anything from the new album aside from a couple songs they played on the radio, but they sounded like they were from Exciter, which isn't a good sign.

Personally, I think the most under-rated DM album is Ultra which everyone seems to ignore, but it's a very solid album with great songs. Everyone points to Violator as their best album, but I thinl Ultra is better. I think Black Celebration is better. Violator is probably their most over-rated album. :P

Rotting Corpse said:

Ware I'm at all the "cool" kids say they are metal. Also the fact that
a crap emo band like My Chemical Romance could be on the cover of a metal magazine is another sighn that ture metal is all most dead in the states.

My Chemical Romance aren't even emo, they're utter shite, they have been on TRL, they have song titles such as "It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Deathwish" or "You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison" or "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" like they wanted to be taken seriously, they would have to undergo gender... enabling surgery to reach any level of a fraction of the quality or the feelings of a Hüsker Dü or The Cure or even Blink 182 if we are to be pragmatic, they deserve to die just because they're untruer than any boy band that's ever been around... Or, better yet, 14-year-olds could start thinking for once and stop abetting those measly little cowards by not buying their records, turning off the goddamn TV and started reading on mathematics, history, geography and philosophy. And Samuel Beckett.

FlatHead: I'm not downloading the leak (I haven't found it anywhere yet either) but I'm eager as fuck to listen to the damn album!!! Tell me... is it better than Terria? Oh lord it can't be. :P