Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BlackAsDaNight

Death Metal Fans

I hav'nt been on this forum that long but I noticed a load of you guys are into Metal, Black and Death which is really cool so I just thought I would take this opputunity to promote the death metal band im in. Its called "Sarpanitum" , we are from the UK and hoping to realase our album very very soon on grindethic label, it would be really cool if you guys could check out the website, and download some of our tracks and let me know what you think. (Just remeber to "right click" and "save target as" for the MP3 link's)

Cheers!

sarpanitum.co.uk

sounds fuckin awesome! keep up the great work.
i couldnt download the songs off your site for some reason, but found you guys on myspace.

I'm not a Death Metal fan (the heaviest stuff I listen to is generally System and Metallica), yet I'm able to tell those songs are awesome.

Very excellent work, and keep at it!

Best of luck with the band and such!

Checking this out. Sounds pretty cool so far. Is that your actual drummer on the recordings or a drum machine? Sounds good regardless I guess.

Dittohead said:

Checking this out. Sounds pretty cool so far. Is that your actual drummer on the recordings or a drum machine? Sounds good regardless I guess.

Yeah "seducing the phallus throne" is with an actual drummer and "asending the divine" on myspace is with the drum machine however, the drummer can play all the tracks that the drum machine does (past 300bpm) our drummer is one fast mofo hehe, he also drums for a dm band called Mithras.

BlackAsDaNight said:

Yeah "seducing the phallus throne" is with an actual drummer and "asending the divine" on myspace is with the drum machine however, the drummer can play all the tracks that the drum machine does (past 300bpm) our drummer is one fast mofo hehe, he also drums for a dm band called Mithras.

That's a good sounding drum machine. What kind is it or where can I get one that like?