Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
J-selva

armas wads

In the idgames archives, you can find these wads that Daniel made. They're called armas. He made many. But they don't go in numerical order. Ex: It goes from armas 04 to 14, then 17, then 21, then 22, 28, 29, 32, etc. I was wondering if Daniel made the missing number Armas, like armas 01, 02, 03, etc.

I think Daniel told me himself that while he did make the missing Armas wads, he has not released them because they are of poor quality.

Quality was never a major feature of the Armas series IMHO...more like quantity. That's Daniel's attitude toward modding in a nutshell.

J-selva said:

Oh, okay.

Do I detect a dissenting opinion? Dissent away. I am almost never right anyway, you'd think I'd be numb to the agony of incorrectness by now.

Not any dissent. I just said that because now I know. Anyway, I wanted to ask, does anyone still have the unreleased armas wads by any chance? If so, can they give a link to them because I want to see them, even if they weren't too good anyway? (Maybe Daniel still has them and can let me see them?)

Darmuss said:

Armas 14 and 19 are the best. The rest are boring or too strange.

Strange, has never been a fault IMO.