Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
skadoomer

what the hell happened to....

so i'm back from this two month disaster of my life and was browsing around doomworld when i realsed that: A) Doom Mellineum (close enough) still hasn't been released B) the doomworld chatroom is gone (or i'm just missing it) and C) the redesighn still hasn't happened. Can anyone verify these facts at all?

on a minor note, if you want to install linux on a laptop, its a VERY good idea to know what the fuck your doing first. Otherwise your very likely to be frustrated beyond belief when half the programs on your computer either won't compile or just aren't supported.

a) Millennium is delayed to get some final sprite work in.
b) #doom is still around ...
c) redesign is still in-progress

b) #doom is still around ...
c) redesign is still in-progress

A)Damnit
B)Damnit :P
C)Hurry up, I have to pee!

#doom is still around, just connect to irc.openprojects.net - (Please don't break my legs Arioch...)

#doom is still around, just connect to irc.openprojects.net - (Please don't break my legs Arioch...)

/me hands arioch a crowbar...

You fail it

You fail it

Your skill is not enough

AHEM cause the levels and shit are already finished right Lüt? AHEM

AHEM cause the levels and shit are already finished right Lüt? AHEM

Erm...

Heh, well, moreso than the sprites :P

Dammit, Lut, hurry up and finish Millienium so you can do the really important stuff-like updating [urlTeam Insanity[/url]!!

Wow, this is a pile of shit. No umlaut, horribly mutilating the spelling of "Millennium", and totally fucking up with the BB code. :P

You fail it

Ha-Ha! Break his legs Arioch!

You fail it

Ha-Ha! Break his legs Arioch!

He already did.
*BBG takes his crowbar back from arioch*

Dammit, Lut, hurry up and finish Millienium so you can do the really important stuff-like updating [urlTeam Insanity[/url]!!

Wow, this is a pile of shit. No umlaut, horribly mutilating the spelling of "Millennium", and totally fucking up with the BB code. :P

Even if he did get the BB code right it would have been a dead link.