Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gibaholic

Post your kick ass christmas list here.

I want santa to bring me more ram. What do you guys want santa to get you cause I might just send him an email since im his home dawg.

I ask for nothing, I hate these commercial fests. I prefer non-anniversaries, they are nearly when I want.

ducon said:

I ask nothing, I hate these commercial fests. I prefer non-anniversaries, they are nearly when I want.

I agree. I ask for nothing and attempt to avoid christmas the best I can.

I asked for a GBA SP and an Atari 2600. I think they'll come through with the goods.

But what's even better is what I'm getting for people. My older brother knows "A Christmas Story" by heart, so I got him a Red Ryder BB gun. Here's hoping he'll shoot his eye out.

I used to have an imported famicom gba sp but I traded it for a copy of doom which I enjoyed way more then the gba. Now I regret it cause I couldve sold it for more and bought a copy of doom instead.

I just let christmas happen the way it happens. instead of expecting to much, or for everybody to get along (depending on who shows for dinner) speaking of "a christmas story" ill be watching a lot of it this sat. tbs is running there annual 24hrs. of it :) its kinda of a tradition now.

rawr

normally I break a pair of boots in six months. These bitches last me two years before the sole finally wears out.

Here's to another two years of fashionable crotch stomping.

I never ask for anything anymore. I did however buy myself the complete Aeon Flux animated collection and Baldur's Gate.

Ummm:

1-Modest Mouse: The Fruit That Ate Itself
2-Modest Mouse: Sad Sappy Sucker
3-Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows
4-New black jacket, make sure it looks good mom!
5-Anything

Brother is getting an awesome $600 red and white fender stratocaster, it's soo sweet, but he has to pay for half.

I bought myself a Rio Karma as an early present. Yay for gapless flac playback. I also want to get some custom molds made for my ER-6i earphones, but I should probably save the money I get for Christmas instead.

I am going to ask Okaa-san if she will allow me to buy things over the internet. Then I can buy all those awesome animé things I've wanted for all these years. :D Like plushies and gear and J-pop CDs. <3 :D When I get money, of course. :D

Also, I ask that I be able to get my NES back from my cousins, as they have had it for a number of years. I also wish to get my SNES back from a friend, who I let borrow it a few years ago and still hasn't returned it or any of the games.

I also want a real-life Mareep, but I don't think even Santa can make Pokémon real yet. :D

-Quake II (PC)
-Thief: The Dark Project (PC) <-------------WANTWANTWANTWANTWANT.
-Extreme G-3 (GC)
-Mario Kart DS
-Kirby: Canvas Curse (DS)
-King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie (GC) <--------WANTWANTWANTWANTWANT.
-Boktai (GBA)
-Trace Memory (DS)
-Mega Man Zero 1/2/3 (GBA)
-Legoes!
-Golden Sun: The Lost Age (GBA)
-Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC)
-Bomberman DS
-Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (DS)
-Bomberman 64 (N64)
-Kirby 64: The Krystal Shards (N64)
-Goldeneye: Rogue Agent (GC)
-Jet Force Gemini (N64)
-Advance Wars DS
-Beyond Good and Evil (GC)
-Rayman 2 (N64)
-Metal Arms: Glitch in the System (GC)
-Turok 2 (N64)
-Any Quake II expansions you can find (requires base Quake II, titles include Ground Zero, The Reckoning, possibly Extremities)
-Red Faction (PC)
-Magi-Nation (Game Boy Color)
-Shantae (Game Boy Color)
-Unreal Tournament 2004 (PC)
-Half-Life Platinum Collection (PC)
-Myst 4
-Myst 5

Note that I do not at all expect to receive all of these. =^D

They're less like rules, more like..."Guidelines".

KwadDamyj said:

-Kirby 64: The Krystal Shards (N64)

I love that game. :D

It was odd at first but I grew to love it as a Kirby game. :D The whole power-fusion was awesome-fun. :D The final boss was interesting too. :D

A homeless guy wrapped in blankets... and "bling" ffs, sitting outside my bank asked me "Where is your Christmas spirit?" Looking at statistics I have found that this involves commiting suicide or setting fire to my house via stupid light displays, so I took it as an insult and hoped the christmas spirit would find him.

For Christmas I hope the crooks get what they deserve. But I do hope genuine hobos get a fresh start.

As for toys, I'm not allowed lego and there are no decent games popping out for a while, so I'm just hoping for some kit for my Recruit training course.

DOOM Anomaly said:

I love that game. :D

It was odd at first but I grew to love it as a Kirby game. :D The whole power-fusion was awesome-fun. :D The final boss was interesting too. :D

It's my favorite Kirby game after Kirby Super Star for SNES!

Speaking of which, I need to find my SNES. =^/ I'm sure we still have it here in a box...

1. Jersey Embroidering
2. DOOM3
3. DOOM3 Expansion
4. Quake 4
5. Some Yugimon Card
6. Help Buying My New COMPY!!!

Yeah...short list. I don't want that much these days.

Enjay said:

Peace and quiet and not having to "enjoy" myself in the way everyone expects.

*Bursts out laughing*

My list:

VC++ .NET <- Nerdiest wanted gift ever
Resi 4
Revenge of the Sith on DVD
Money
Sweets

1.) A spindle of 50 blank DVDs
2.) A box of chocolates

And that's enough for me.
Really.
I've already been spoiled too much over the summer...receiving a brand-new laptop as a present from my dad, getting an Ethernet cable and switching to a high-speed connection.
I'm in heaven already, so my list this year is extremely extremely modest.

Well, my wishlist included following books:

Jared Diamond: Guns, Germs and Steel
Pierre-Joseph Proudhon: What is Property? (Qu'est-ce que la propriété?)
Thorstein Veblen: The Theory of the Leisure Class.

As you can see I am not very fond of fiction.

There are also a bunch of CD's that I will most probably not get as they are somewhat hard to get by.

FEAR PC
xbox 360
kumho car tire
clothes
gift certificate to a store that sells fitted baseball caps
a long haired toy male chihuahua
ah i don't know what else