Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

god mode?

i have never thought to ask but what is that message that appears when u type in the god mode cheat. what does that mean, i would type it out but it is too long and i cant spell it anyway. or is it just useless rambling. anyway this is a question i have had for years

Degreaslessness mode! Grease = slang, to kill, thus greaslessness...inability to be killed. The de makes it repititious though, and maybe I'm wrong.

Uh, Actually it is: "Degreelessness mode", I have no clue whatsoever what it means though.

Degree = burn
Degreelessness = unable to be hurt by something burning
(monster attacks, harmful floors...)

I don't know exactly...It's weird...

Yeah, It'd Degreelessness mode, but it aint cos of burns.
It basically means he feels no degree of pain... Or something.... I really do doubt it's to do with first degree burns and such tho.

It means "Hahahaha biotch! Ya cant kill me!" or something. Or maybe it just means "I suck at DOOM so I have to cheat"...

"I suck at DOOM so I have to cheat"...

Really good explanation !
I like it :P

"I suck at DOOM so I have to cheat"...

Really good explanation !
I like it :P

Want me to explain the other cheats?

IDKFA=Im fucking lazy, so I wont go look for the damn gun
IDCLIP=Im lazy, so fuck this wall, I am gonna go through it.
IDBEHOLD=Im fucking lazy, so I wont go look for the damn item
IDCHOPPERS=DOES SUCK!!!! GM
IDCLEV=Im fucking lazy, so I wont go find the exit...

The rest are IDMYPOS and IDMUS, these ones are alright

Speaking of cheating, I hate it when idiots enable jumping in a ZDaemon coop game and then jump their way to the exit in two minutes while others (myself included) are actually trying to play the game. Dumb fucks.

Speaking of cheating, I hate it when idiots enable jumping in a ZDaemon coop game and then jump their way to the exit in two minutes while others (myself included) are actually trying to play the game. Dumb fucks.

I do that. Are you calling ME a dumb fuck?

I do that. Are you calling ME a dumb fuck?

Well, yes, but for another reason entirely which will come to me at some point in the future.