Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dr. Zin

A Megawad for 2006 (1monster) [Finished]

Map16 is close to being finished up. All that's left is balancing the difficulty levels. I think Macro is making good progress on 02 as well. Doesn't leave too many left to be worked on.

You said you could take Map13 or 16, but 16 was already taken by Daimon and I didn't realize it. If you don't want to do 13, I'll take you off the list. I was just under the impression you were up for one more after you finished revising your own.

I could give up 10, if you'd prefer. I'm not sure I can do it anyway.

I guess I'll tinker with map 10. There were a couple of glitches that have been nagging at me for quite a while.

Ichor said:

I guess I'll tinker with map 10. There were a couple of glitches that have been nagging at me for quite a while.

If you do, I would suggest increasing the monster count and maybe reducing the amount of health powerups. And the final area before the exit needs a good battle and some added detail since it's so large.

I didn't change any of the detail, except for fix a couple of minor problems, but I did remove a lot of the health and I changed the final area slightly.

I just made my Mastermind map fully compatible with co-op, I think. I'm not sure why I thought it would be so hard back when I made it.

BASGTA said:

Is there an ETA?

No, but I can't see it taking more than a month or two.

Heh, I plan on finishing map02 changes by the end of the week, and map 03 shouldn't take long, but I have to talk to people about that one.

We're down the final five maps. Macro should be done with Map02 shortly, or so he tells me. I've got a bunch of stuff coming at me for the next few days. After Tuesday, though, I should be able to settle down and churn out the finished version of Map18.

RoneKyakone said:

We're down the final five maps. Macro should be done with Map02 shortly, or so he tells me. I've got a bunch of stuff coming at me for the next few days. After Tuesday, though, I should be able to settle down and churn out the finished version of Map18.

mmmm.... ok still waiting here...

Map02, 90% finished doing what I need to do to it. map04, I dont need to do much to it, so if some one else feels the need, they can do something to it, otherwise keep it as is so we can get this out faster.

As for the rest of the maps, I dont know :P

Map07: ~75%
Map13: 0% so far

I'll finish them when school's ending, in about 1-2 weeks.

Well, heres a progress bump, Im still finishing off map 02. I don't think ill do map 4 still, but I duno >_> we will see. It doesn't need that much work anyways.

That being said, I was talking to Rone, and he cant do his last map check, Im putting it up for adoption. I have all ready asked a friend, but if any one else is interested in the mean time, just reply here.

I may have map 4 or 18 if some one wants to do touch a map up. All that really needs to be done is detailing to make the maps look less plain, and then game play touchups, pistole start first probably. I think the last part would be beta testing as a megawad, but thats after all the maps are ready >_>.

I can't wait for 2006!

But in all seriousness, is there a new ETA on this megawad? I've been eagerly awaiting it for quite some time now... :3

Wow...This has taken far long...But if progress goes correctly, this be a perfect megawad that MIGHT be better the Scythe, but it can't beat KDiZD (Though this is for Ultimate Doom pretty much).

Mithral_Demon said:

Wow...This has taken far long...But if progress goes correctly, this be a perfect megawad that MIGHT be better the Scythe, but it can't beat KDiZD (Though this is for Ultimate Doom pretty much).

Ehe... BTW i'm glad to see this project is going near to end (?????) ,almost for the beta...

Heh, progress going slow over here. I know i will be able to finish map07 but i'm uncertain about the other one since i'm going to some nifty science school for about 4 weeks...