Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RICH-WADS

i have 2 small unfinished wads for you

i havnt been posting on these forums for a while and i have 2 small wads for you

theyre too basic to have a story or full description but i will tell you the short descriptions

number one (sir williams laboratory)

when you play this level dont expect alot because this is a unfinished version of a 2 level megawad coming out soon its only got one level 1 or 2 enemies untextured walls and untextured pillars

invisible untextured stairs you will have to guess how to get up them if you cant see them

the reason i published this unfinished wad because of the cool teleporter start layout of the level the cool underfloor tunnel and the balconys sorry this level has no exit its not finished yet

wad 2 is 90% done cellar based on the cellasrs of ravensworth castle a secret castle in the uk that hardly anyones been to its a subciding ruin and this wad has perfect detail what its like now with debri and bricks all over sorry for the lite amplification goggles they ruin the dark atmosphere of the level its fun to explore

i yet have to finish the details of back end of the level including fallen stones and pickups

only some parts have fallen stones in this version

towards the exit look out for the secret door which leads to a garden with arch vile

this secret garden was an extra which is not really there that is the only part thats not in the actual castle

visit the information for the castle here http://www.sunnisidelocalhistorysociety.co.uk/ravensworth.html

sorry i cant find anywhere to upload the unfinished wads

i will email them to anyone who wants them

RICH-WADS said:

a 2 level megawad

What?

I'm so excited, I'm off to play these cool unfinished levels right now!

i would recomend playing the cellars one the cellars one is better than unfinished sir williams laboratory

once i get my computer mouse to fully work i will upload more

ok i have made a story for both of my levels here

sir williams laboratory

sir william the king of a castle hidden in a forest in france has a secret laboratory there he is doing evil experiments and pretending to be a nice good king. his lab is hidden under the castle and you are one of the guards, you fall down a trapdoor while exploring the cleaning cupboard and find some guns you pick them up and explore this strange array of futuristic tunnels and control rooms and uncover sir williams secret

ravensworth dungeons

you are barry one of the gamekeepers of ravensworth estate and all of the gamekeepers have took a vacation for 12 weeks and come back and go to the castle to find its full of strange creatures and drunken teenagers and blasting music all down in the cellar you realise what have you done you have left the castle without security and the castle is full of creatures from the forest around it and drunk 19 yr olds this is the first episode of the whole castle series
its up to you to get your pheasent killing gun and get em

Erh wtf you have done something terrible wrong now, ive just downgrabbed the doom2 Iwad.
I had this feeling something was wrong 15mb for a single wad.

dutch devil said:

Erh wtf you have done something terrible wrong now, ive just downgrabbed the doom2 Iwad.
I had this feeling something was wrong 15mb for a single wad.

I've therefore nuked the links.

They doesn't look too rich for me ;.)

Seriously do you have a brainwash everyday instead of a shower and start learning how to edit for DOOM again and again, or you are just kidding with us?

BTW I didn't downloaded your wads (fotunatly after reading that), your descriptions were enough for me.

RICH-WADS said:

what have you done

I removed your links to iwads. This is because it is essentially warez (not to mention an annoyance to anyone who downloads it). Please don't ever post your work in this form again.

jesus christ just quit mapping, your work is wow.wad done 500 times worse. nobody wants to play your dumb maps so stop fucking telling us about them.

Dron said:

jesus christ just quit mapping, your work is wow.wad done 500 times worse. nobody wants to play your dumb maps so stop fucking telling us about them.

Quoted for the truth.