Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brad_tilf

A new review for U

1. - I didn't design it or have anything to do with it's development

2. - It is better than 99% of the CRAP that gets loaded up to the archives.

The site is more about the content than the design. Since I'm not a web designer I'd be more than willing to allow someone who DOES know how to design websites to give it a go. With about 300 pages or thereabouts to change, well, you know...

Brad_tilf said:

The site is more about the content than the design. Since I'm not a web designer I'd be more than willing to allow someone who DOES know how to design websites to give it a go. With about 300 pages or thereabouts to change, well, you know...

300pages, this is where things like CSS, php and such comes in...

I began my site LONG before those things were common. Anyway, if someone wants to take the lead on that and would like to redesign Doom Wad Station then more power to them. I have a hard enough time keeping up with the review requests that show up in my mail daily.

Well, the 300something past pages are no excuse to not start using a proper layout for the new reviews you put up. You don't need to be a XHTML/CSS/PHP wizard to know what makes a good layout. Personally, I end up never reading more than a few lines because of the poor design of your page. I find it frustrating.

I'm up for suggestions, so please, suggest.
How about taking one of the pages, redesigning it and posting it for me to see. I'm always up for a new look if someone can design it.