Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ralphis

What uses could this person have?

Ralphis said:
What roles in society could you see him filling?

Terrorist; give him a small powerful bomb and he'll jump to any target, no matter how well protected, and "boom" there went this president or that important diplomatic figure.

But seriously, that's pretty awesome jumping; I'm pretty sure they'll do very well as movie stuntsmen (perfect for the role of a ninja or even Spider-man) or as entertainment acrobats, if they aren't doing that already.

This reminds me a couple cousins of mine made a living out of being acrobats for some time recently, touring parts of europe even.

- Non-stealthy ninja
- Side show attraction
- The role of Artemis Entreri in the movie adaptation of the Icewind Dale trilogy (the other kid could be Drizzt)
- Career criminal (smash and grab jobs)
- Assassin

I don't know what uses he could have, but I've got to admit, it's pretty frikken impressive.

If you type dvinsk clan into Google, you'll get quite a few links to a down-loadable version of the vid, including their own homepage.

I'm off now to try an somersault over my garage roof. See you in hospital. ;)

An unusual pet peeve, but I muted the video as soon as I heard that song from the Matrix soundtrack being used YET AGAIN.

Stunt actor.
Burglar...
Though, honestly, I want to see that guy make some q3a trickjump vids.

mallis said:

super mario?

I thought of that, and I also thought that he's like a Matrix character, except in real life.

That guy was amazing.

Vile said:

An unusual pet peeve, but I muted the video as soon as I heard that song from the Matrix soundtrack being used YET AGAIN.

I thought the exact same thing, though I was too lazy to actualy mute it. Any time someone uses a song from the Matrix soundtrack, an angel dies.

Danarchy said:

I thought the exact same thing, though I was too lazy to actualy mute it. Any time someone uses a song from the Matrix soundtrack, an angel dies.

I find it sad that Rob Dougan has been reduced to the level of soundtrack bullshit. :(

Jehar said:

I find it sad that Rob Dougan has been reduced to the level of soundtrack bullshit. :(

I've heard some of his other stuff and it didn't impress me much, so...I could care less. :P

That's pretty impressive. If he doesn't go into any military vocation or athletic, I'd say he'd have a good career as the non-blind version of Daredevil. Some of those jumps are absolutely mind boggling.

Imp said:

I'd love to see that kid run from the cops.

Ahahah, well he got away from that one dog. :D

This reminds me of that David Belle video dee-lee I have where he does some similar things and tricks. :D It sure would be neato to be able to flip and jump around like that, and wall jump. I can't even crawl on my knees without them aching. :D

Just imagine how high he could jump if he had Moon shoes!

Indeed... funny how those dilapidated structures turn into convenient jumping-puzzles when you need them to... unless he can cheat physics, though, he'd probably have a hard time running along the sides of walls. ;)

Like speedrunning, though, this is probably much less impressive to the recorder who knows how many actual ATTEMPTS at these jumps were made before the final cut.

Imp said:

I'd love to see that kid run from the cops.

I thought exactly the same thing.

DOOM Anomaly said:

This reminds me of that David Belle video dee-lee I have where he does some similar things and tricks. :D It sure would be neato to be able to flip and jump around like that, and wall jump. I can't even crawl on my knees without them aching. :D

Oh I remember that. I haven't been able to see it since the last time I reloaded my PC over 2 years ago because I'm keeping it pure of Real-compatible software.

Count Raffles said:
It's not his fault he's Russian.

He seems to be implying the guy must be radioactivally enhanced to jump like that.

Vile said:
Ugh... just let that Soviet Russia shit die, please.

Heh, I was wondering... where does it originate from?