Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ezxariarch

How ot I make a switch for Zdoomwith more than 2 frames?

In Hexen, there are switches that have more than just two frames (on and off frames), such as the puzzle switch that has 4 frames. I looked through the Zdoom tutorials for ANIMDEFs and didn't find a clear explanation of how to make a switch that has a off frame, some intermediate frames, and then a on frame. Can someone post an example of how I might do that?

Have you tried to look though the Hykkelbjerg's Doom Editing Pages for an answer?? i looked though it and found in one of the special wads they show how to make mutliple switches, one on another.. they made a four way switch.. its for switches in one but thats the closest i seen to what you ask of.

one of my own switches

switch doom 3 sw1nj15 on sound switches/lever2 pic sw1nj15b tics 8 pic sw1nj15c tics 8 pic sw2nj15 tics 8 off sound switches/lever2 pic sw1nj15c tics 8 pic sw1nj15b tics 8 pic sw1nj15 tics 0

renagade said:
Have you tried to look though the Hykkelbjerg's Doom Editing Pages for an answer??

That's just a couple of switch textures behind eachother, with the texture for the activated switch being blank. ZDoom allows for some real multiple-state switches.

yes, I know this, I was just saying that thats the closest thing ive seen done with a two way switch.