Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
johnnyx

How many players in PSX Doom?

Currently I'm bidding one of the PSX Dooms on Ebay (Not the Final Doom). It says it's 2 players, however when I looked at the box more carefully there's a mention of a link cable. So if any of guys have this game, could you please let me know if I can play it split-screen? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you very much.

I'm pretty sure the link cable implies that you would be playing on seperate TV's. If it had support for split-screen, you wouldn't need the split cable, just two controllers.

You need two televisions two copies of psx doom, two playstations, two controllers, and one link cable.
Played deathmatch on the psx some years ago with an friend of mine, whe needed to buy an second hand tv for it.
But it was worth the money, whe had alot of fun.

No, there is no split-screen in PSX Doom. Just two players, one on one PlayStation, and one on the other.

Like Doom_user said, though, you need two original PlayStations, not a PSOne, not a PS2.

Thanks guys, saved me a headacke. Too bad it doesn't have split screen, I would have loved to frag my GF in it. Hehe. Final Doom for PSX is the same deal I'm assuming.