Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well considering I'm the reason that it's all late and stuff I suppose I could paste the review I have since it's finished:

Though the start is rather irritating (2 pain elementals, a hell knight, and a horde of imps vs. you with a normal shotgun in a medium sized cavern) this wad picks up. 4 levels (really 3) of great fun. Aesthetics are fine, although level 3 had some jarring texture choices (but then again I suppose it's supposed to be crazy like the Doom2 hell levels). Overall I would recommend checking this out.

I am sorry it has been late so far, btw. Real life stuff that was way more important at the time came up. All I have to do is finish playing through canary.wad and write a review, then send it to Bloodshedder (maybe after taking pictures though).

lerner said:

Well considering I'm the reason that it's all late and stuff I suppose I could paste the review I have since it's finished:

Though the start is rather irritating (2 pain elementals, a hell knight, and a horde of imps vs. you with a normal shotgun in a medium sized cavern) this wad picks up. 4 levels (really 3) of great fun. Aesthetics are fine, although level 3 had some jarring texture choices (but then again I suppose it's supposed to be crazy like the Doom2 hell levels). Overall I would recommend checking this out.

I am sorry it has been late so far, btw. Real life stuff that was way more important at the time came up. All I have to do is finish playing through canary.wad and write a review, then send it to Bloodshedder (maybe after taking pictures though).

Thanks for the review.

Did you like the new player textures?