Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FragUPlenty

Thanks, sites awesome

I have been working on making some wads for Doom II and really liked this site for information. It has a really nice layout and was much easier then using any other sites on the web. Thank you so much for providing this service. Also the users seem very knowledgable.

Thanks again
-FragUPlenty

I doubt I'm counted in the "knowledgable users" group, but yeah, this is the only DOOM site worth anything out there.

Lutrov71 said:

I disagree completely.

I agree with Lutrov71! There are several Doom web-sites at least as good as DoomWorld!

but this is the one I like the most so far. It is nicely set up and I found it very easy to find information. So far this is the best one I have seen, in my opinion.

Ismaele said:

I agree with Lutrov71! There are several Doom web-sites at least as good as DoomWorld!

What would you be referring to? NewDoom?

Bloodshedder said:

Wow, there's something we don't hear very often.

And after the last handful of posts you can see why...

Mancubus II said:

And after the last handful of posts you can see why...

He never said anything about looking at the forum, just the website itself :P

Xenphire said:

He never said anything about looking at the forum, just the website itself :P

He said "Also the users seem very knowledgable."

Allright let me clear this all up. I went to this website to get information and links on how to make my own Doom levels. I like what I found. I briefly went onto the forums and also found that alot of the users where doing cool stuff in the forums. For example sitters who made the SG1 map which looks freakin awesome by the screenshots.

All I am saying is that I came here. In my opinion the site has alot of information that I found usefull and in my opinion the users here seem very knowledgeable about the subjects being discussed in this forum.