Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
cycloid

advent calendar?

Scuba Steve said:

Would it really be too much trouble for there to be a complete compilation of the entire doom advent calendar in one wad?

I agree, that would be a great idea.

Scuba Steve said:

Would it really be too much trouble for there to be a complete compilation of the entire doom advent calendar in one wad?

If you notice there's alot of texture resources from different resource wads being used. Combining all of these would be a pretty big task.

Lutrov71 said:
Why did he reject it? They were all original textures.

It says in REJECTS that the bloke who uploaded the ZIP didn't include a text file.

cycloid said:

demos?
compendium zip?
newstuff?
etc.?

damnit, I should have uploaded a full zip with the maps, but I thought it would be better to have 24 single zips. :/
Should I upload a full zip too?

The Flange Peddler said:

I was wondering the same actually. Any news from Torn on the subject?

I am here. I think I am gonna start up DAC 2006, so there is time enough for the calendar to get finished in time. :)

Torn said:

damnit, I should have uploaded a full zip with the maps, but I thought it would be better to have 24 single zips. :/

I thought the single zips approach was OK, but it would have been better to have uploaded the text-files too (outside the zips), with filenames matching those of the zips (thus, cyc-c.txt becomes dac1.txt, etc.). Of course, that would require a txt to be created in some cases, but that's no bad thing.

The texture wad could have been included in the zips for the wads that need it (just two, IIRC).