Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Coopersville

Mancubus drawing (NOW COLOURED!!)

That looks Great, but the legs should be thicker. still I like it. I'm to Mancubi, what cheap alert is to gargoyle's LOL

Shapeless said:

That looks Great, but the legs should be thicker. still I like it. I'm to Mancubi, what cheap alert is to gargoyle's LOL

LOL

Doesn't look that fat (like a Mancubi should in my opinion) to me. Try making him a bit wider. I don't like his right shoulder. It's too low. Still a catchy piece of work, though :)

Very nice rendition of the Mancubus; I especially like the gun design. I think some shading would add to the piece.

Nice drawing.

Perhaps the limbs could be a bit thicker and maybe add some blood/flesh/McDonald's around his mouth?

It looks much better now that it's colored, particularly with the much needed shading to give it depth and definition. The second, 'fuzzy' colored version is pretty cool--I actually like it better than the 'normal' version. It looks like a readout a Doom Trooper would get on his communicator or something.

Heh, I like the sparkles on arm-cannons. I think the fuzzy one is better though mainly because the shine on the coloured versions cannons make them look too clean for a fat slob of a hell monster... I'm quite ambivelant on those there cannons :/

Still very good work, I think the shading makes up for the apendages claimed to be too small.

Janderson said:
I'm quite ambivelant on those there cannons :/

Well, they look fine per se but given their size and the position and thickness of the arms one gets the impression the monster has a hard time lifting them.

Oh, look at all those coronas on his very very shiny cannons. He must be polishing them every chance he get.