Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mkfanatic

cellphone game music rip off of Doom

I have a cingular Samsung cell phone and it has this game on it called Spacewar. When you enter a new game, a song plays, and I swear it is the Doom theme song, just a little out of tone. I played it for a friend of mine who is also a Doom fan and he, too, said it sounds like the Doom theme song.

Yeah, I was talking about E1M1 but I have also heard the original songs to the Doom music, this sounds more like the Doom music.

There's tons of music from Doom that was ripped off from heavy metal tracks. You probabally heard one of those.

AndrewB said:

Woah sir that sounds to me like music piracy.

According to the thread, this may already be a pirated song. This is purely an investigation so that we can... um... go and tell Bobby Prince he's been ripped off. Um... yeah, that's right. ;)

Yeah, I don't think a few seconds of music from a cellphone game recorded through a pc mic will get the lawyers brought down on anyone.

I've got the exact same phone + game. Personally, I don't think it sounds much like E1M1...

I could see if I can rip it directly from the phone's eprom but then I couldn't justify uploading it anywhere :P