• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pure Hellspawn

Well-known Doomers who left the DOOM community

Ichor said:

Silverwyvern

No more Green Piles...

I had hoped GP would continue forever; I should learn not to hope...

'Haven't really seen Sephiroth around, and that could only mean that he's dead.

Grazza said:

You clearly don't.

Indeed.

http://www.doomworld.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=589606#post589606

http://www.doomworld.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=588393#post588393

Besides this:

ftp://archives.3dgamers.com/pub/idgames/

You know, the idgames archive doesn't maintain itself, Hellspawn type person. I know it's hard for you to believe (apparently) but there's no such thing as a "FTP tornado" that creams though the incoming directory every week, magically tossing all the wads where they're supposed to go. Believe it or not, it's done a person, and that's person's name is Ty Halderman. ;)

TeamTNT have traditionally been very tight-lipped about progress on their projects until they have something almost ready to release.

Scuba Steve said:

They're probably still in hiding after Daedalus.

I guess you are right. Anyways, does anyone know the new TeamTNT site or do they still use teamtnt.com?

-The Ultimate Doomer is still alive in the ZDoom Community :)

Nobody I can think of since I haven't been around that long :(

I haven't seen biffy in a long time. I checked and his last post was in '03. don't know how well known he was, but I used to see him around all the time and he helped me out a bit.

Scuba Steve said:

They're probably still in hiding after Daedalus.

Yeah right!! Get out of here...:) Daedalus was a joy to make, time consuming but a joy!

Cadman
TeamTNT Member (inactive)

Yes Nautilus, that's what people have been on about for almost 1 page.
Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if TeamTNT are in hiding. Good job they weren't hyping up Daedalus before it's release, seeing how good it turned out to be and all.

Bloodshedder said:

Right now I'm wishing you would leave.

All those in favour? I know I'm in. Even DLD made better posts. And this guy keeps tinkering with the ZDoom wiki for no reason. And he's taken it upon himself to update the Srife info on the Doom wiki and announce he is doing it. Bless his little attention seeking heart.

1.) Michael Niggel - the dude who was the team leader of the Twice Risen project, which I almost became a member of. Almost but not quite, since I was only learning how to map back then and he was a very very strict map critic.

2.) Jan van der Veken - the dude who was the team leader of The Darkening Episode 1. I really miss reading his updates on The Darkening's homepage. That was my favourite thing to do at lunch time in highschool.

3.) The 3 dudes who made Batman DOOM

I don't really know anybody else.
I'd say Paul Corfiatis as well, but he's not really leaving yet, he only says so.

I say you fail it.

EDIT: Theres this guy, he calls himself Risen, his real name is Michael Niggel, he hangs around zdoom.org, yeah.

And I'm pretty sure Classic Ep 2 wasnt done by some divine power.

DarkJedi188 said:

2.) Jan van der Veken - the dude who was the team leader of The Darkening Episode 1. I really miss reading his updates on The Darkening's homepage. That was my favourite thing to do at lunch time in highschool.

So I guess Classic Episode 2 was just my wet dream.

DarkJedi188 said:

You were looking the other way when the Classic Episode 2 came in through the front door. Unless you mean Ola Björling. And he's appeared on an off with a post here and there in the not so distant past (long after any Darkening updates.)

DarkJedi188 said:

1.) Michael Niggel - the dude who was the team leader of the Twice Risen project, which I almost became a member of. Almost but not quite, since I was only learning how to map back then and he was a very very strict map critic.

Actually, he is quite active at the ZDoom forums and he is a member of the KDiZD team.

They always come back.

People who did leave: (most of them came back briefly to get sick of you lot again to leave with reinforced beliefs that you suck)
Aardappel
Lee Killough
Ola Björling
Travers Dunne
Mystican (died or got kidnapped by pygmes, noone really know not even fraggle who used to be his Alcohlic buddy)
Ric Rob
Doomfreak
Pixel Rex

Btw is there any kind of prescription time limit on this? If it isn't I can go on forever

Justin Madigan
Hakx
Fanatic (currently updating Qdoom though)
Hyena
Tomi Rajala (I've tried to push him to finish Raynors Tale on one or two occations but he is persistant)
Dagger (good riddance imo)
Recidivus
The Last Doomer
Flynn Taggart
Bah, fuck it.
You get the point.

People that promised they would leave but lied:
Nmn
Tormentor
Kristus

kristus said:

People that promised they would leave but lied:
Nmn
Tormentor
Kristus

^.^
We are so glad that you guys are still here. Where would we be without you?