Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
danarchist

Microsoft does it again...

Airliners fly into world-famous buildings. Biological warfare threatens life on earth. The armies of the East and the West prepare for Armageddon. And finally, Microsoft is finally bringing the Blue Screen of Death to living rooms across the world.

Apocalypse can't be far off.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Microsoft sucks the Big Hairy Pockmarked One.

I KNEW this would happen. I'm getting a GameCube, Fuck the suXbox

Well, looks like nVidia fucked up the motherboard and the interfaces inside if its having this kind of trouble.

according to a friend of mine, that's what it looked like. he said they shoulda done optimizations for the TV, and that it didn't look like a console's output to a tv. that sux..jeez. i hope we can hook up monitor's to it. or i hope he was just having a bad vision day. and dreamcast isn't a bad idea. powerstone 2 :D
shenmue :D
sonic adventure :D

You know...I'm starting to believe that mail sent to PA about X-box production...

Damn straight. (PA rulez!) The X-box is doomed. It has no foundation and no hope in Japan, and nobody trusts Micro$haft in the States. This video-card thing is just a nail in the coffin.

message to microsoft: stay out of the video game buisness. They can barely make a stable operating system so why the fuck make a buggy gaming system?

What's funny is the same shit was said about dreamcast and n64.

Let the fucking unit get released before making judgements, I bet half of you are all basing your opinions off a downloaded movie or some bias'd magazine reviewers opinion. Clue please. Downloaded movies use compression and fuck with the quality, and magazine reviewers are as untrustworthy as bill clinton.

Time will tell whether the XBox will be worth it or not

I swear, each Microsoft product that comes out is exponentialy buggier than the last. CLICK HERE FOR THEIR LATEST PIECE OF TRASH!

This also happened at both the computer stores at the mall, one a Software Etc., the other an EB. Maybe getting a Dreamcast isn't such a bad idea afterall...

What the hell did you expect?

Please stop saying how much you hate Microsoft if you use Windows. It's revolting :P

So what if I use windoze? I can still hate the evil corprate bitch sons of whores ass that made it.

Please stop saying how much you hate Microsoft if you use Windows. It's revolting :P

Duh, the whole reason people hate Windows is cause they're forced to use it.

Exactly. Altough my anger has dissipated considerably since I upgraded to XP Pro.

Still, a little competition makes things more interesting. Too bad Linux is pretty much a gnome (H4R H4R gnome, G-Nome, get it?) compared to Microsoft.

Duh, the whole reason people hate Windows is cause they're forced to use it.

You might be right; I certainly don't hate Windows :)

I dont really care about windoze but I hate Mircrosoft.

(H4R H4R gnome, G-Nome, get it?)

G-Nomish Inventor?

Lawn G-Nome?

20th-level G-Nome Illusionist

/me remembers his last D&D session, wherein the Gnome Illusionist was picked up and used as a teddy bear by the 6' elven fighter chick whilst in the fear aura of a red dragon.
Good times...

*deadnail pulverizes danarchist with a mop +11

FOOL! Dungeons & Janitors is the true classic boardgame!

*deadnail pulverizes danarchist with a mop +11

FOOL! Dungeons & Janitors is the true classic boardgame!

I don't know weather that was an insult or a 'right on' kind of remark.
/me Fails his save vs. deadnal's confusion spell.

You know...I'm starting to believe that mail sent to PA about X-box production...

Damn straight. (PA rulez!) The X-box is doomed. It has no foundation and no hope in Japan, and nobody trusts Micro$haft in the States. This video-card thing is just a nail in the coffin.

You live in PA? Where?

Exactly. Altough my anger has dissipated considerably since I upgraded to XP Pro.

Is WinXp better than the others ?
Really ???
(I'm thinking about that registering key...)

nobody trusts Micro$haft in the States

actually, since half of the computer world consists of people new to computers that are forced into thinking AOL is the best way to get online and Windows is the best thing ever, Most people do trust microsoft because they have no clue about computers as most people do. Not just computers, microsoft for that matter.

You live in PA? Where?

Where in the shnell have you been, man?!?!

/me remembers his last D&D session, wherein the Gnome Illusionist was picked up and used as a teddy bear by the 6' elven fighter chick whilst in the fear aura of a red dragon.
Good times...

LOL! Post it here. I know the site's supposed to be a ShadowRun thing, but it hasn't stopped me before.