Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pcorf

The former Pcorfiatis Community Project

Hmm, people seem to be forgetting about this. I have totally lost intrest because of this. This was a bad idea and is all my fault.

Tango said:

=( Does that mean you're canceling(sp?) the project?

Not nessacarily. It all depends, I'll give it a few more months and if other people don't respond I will cancel it. Though, I will release the completed levels into an episode and credit to all of the authors will be included.

*Bump*
Im dropping my slot05 for this project I haven't got the time for this anymore.
I haven't done anything to my map for weeks now.

I think I will be dropping out of this proj alltogether. There has been very little activity with it in the last few months.

Any of you guys can still complete their levels, just release them to the archives.

THE END

Reopened so that if the guys who have been working on this want to work together on a release, they have a natural place to discuss this.

I will release the completed levels within the next few weeks. And I will include all the author's credits in the text file. Unfortunatly my level never got around to be completed.

pcorf said:

I will release the completed levels soon, and they will be in a 4 level mini episode from MAP05-08 since I dont wanna shift MAP07 back, etc. And I will include all the author's credits in the text file. Though the levels are unnamed because many authors did not include a text file in their wad and that was really annoying. Unfortunatly my level never got around to be completed. But when I want something to be done, I expect it to be DONE!!, unfortunatly things were not been done and there should have been at least 10 levels done by now, only 7 or 8 level slots have been taken and a map had not been completed for over 4 months. 2002ADO was supposed to be 2001ADO but that was because people took too long, so it became 2002ADO. And also I don't have as much time these days and I will never ever be working on another megawad project with other authors ever again apart from Nebula (aka Kristian Aro). Though, maps in an episode by myself thats no problem. Since I have plans to make another Jokewad.

Not everyone can churn out maps as quick as you you know ;) I for one get many problems with mapper's block and the like. Oh and here's a name for my map: "Abandoned Outpost"