Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

Doom Depot - Weekly Toons down indefinitely

I just got a call from my ISP. My usage for this month was 70 gigs, and they consider 30 gigs acceptable. So unfortunatly the toons are gone. The RID FTP is still around, but I don't know for how much longer. Sorry about this.

If I do get some help serving the files it would be appreciated. Not only by me, but by everyone else who wants toons.

The package I'm on now costs $40. The next highest package is $150. Too much for me, being in school, having loans, paying rent, etc.

This sucks for all the people that downloaded these shows. I have a 56k so downloading cartoons is out of the question.

How about night-long downloads? That worked fine for me for so many years.

30 gigs? Damn, that takes all the fun out of it.

I just got a call from my ISP. My usage for this month was 70 gigs, and they consider 30 gigs acceptable. So unfortunatly the toons are gone. The RID FTP is still around, but I don't know for how much longer. Sorry about this.

If I do get some help serving the files it would be appreciated. Not only by me, but by everyone else who wants toons.

NOOOOOOO! Now what cartoons can I watch...Cartoon Network is okay, but its just Scooby-Doo and Anime all day, and that gets real old real fast.

I guess now I'm a huge red blip on my ISP's radar. I have to watch my usage from now on. If I get 2 or 3 mirrors though...

But 70 gigs? This month?

That many guys download these cartoons? Seems like your ad campaign is really working, Elbryan ;)

Yeah, he got me, along with the fact that I got a cable modem recently. And the fact that my freinds almost beat the crap out of me recently for never seeing any Transformers episodes when I was a kid.

most of those 70 gigs (about 40-50 of it) has been the last 2 weeks, when i started up the weekly toons again. my upload bandwidth has been maxed out all the time. that's 160k/s non-stop. ouch. i cringe at what next month might be...

i hate to take them down. hopefully a solution comes to me somehow...

oh, well, gotta go to work. maybe i'll think of something there...

Yeah, he got me, along with the fact that I got a cable modem recently. And the fact that my freinds almost beat the crap out of me recently for never seeing any Transformers episodes when I was a kid.

You didnt watch TF as a kid? You are not human :P

No, he's not. He's the guy who owns all of our bases...you know. For great justice and all that.