Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Baron of Hell

Favourite Simpsons Moment

What is your favourite Simpsons moment? Share your thoughts.

My favourite moment is in the the episode called "Cape Feare" where the Simpsons join the witness relocation program and change thier last name to Thompson, yet every time the cops say hello Mr.Thompson to Homer he doesn't respond, so then they step on his foot whilst saying it and he still doesn't respond. Funny stuff.

When they were issued "Malk" (now with vitamin "F") The beef heart episode where the truck dumps off all those beef hearts behind the school, kids trying to keep them down at lunch.

Psychic Flanders (Halloween short) - the bit where Homer blows up the plant with his tongue.

Homer's various fantasies.

When they used the word "wanker", this was cut out for British audiences though :(
The 200th episode "Trash of the Titans" was edited for showing on British TV. Both utterances of the word "wanker" were cut out; the first by U2's Larry Mullen removed completely, and the second by Mr Burns was overdubbed with a "D'oooooh...". The episode was released uncut on a UK video titled "The Simpsons' Greatest Hits" which got a "12" certificate because of "moderate bad language".

The Shinning, Hungry Hungry Homer, just about any instance of Duffman, and the Comic Book Guy purchasing 100 tacos for $100 ("This should be sufficient sustenance for the Dr. Who marathon!")

heh I have a lot, but one I currently think it really funny is in the Bart Boy Band one when you see the Mad Magazine building. Theres a huge comittee of writers having a meeting and one of them is suddenly like "I know, why dont we call it: Everybody Hates Raymond!" They all laugh and then another one says a few seconds later when the laughter subsides: "Well it took us all night, but it was worth it."

fodders said:

When they used the word "wanker", this was cut out for British audiences though :(
The 200th episode "Trash of the Titans" was edited for showing on British TV. Both utterances of the word "wanker" were cut out; the first by U2's Larry Mullen removed completely, and the second by Mr Burns was overdubbed with a "D'oooooh...". The episode was released uncut on a UK video titled "The Simpsons' Greatest Hits" which got a "12" certificate because of "moderate bad language".

I have that tape. Also, I believe it was "wankers" :)

AirRaid said:

The goggles.

They do nothing.

Nothing at all.

haha that reminds of that cheesy scifi movie they had in one episode where the spaceship gets a hole in it and the captain is like "Space..air..flooding..in..cant..breath" and the other guy is like "Goggles..on" and they put on thier goggles and can suddenly breathe again.

fodders said:

this was cut out for British audiences though :(

Wankers!

Ummm...

Mr Burns as a happy, trippy Alien

Homer hitting a deer statue with his car followed by

Homer: Doh!
Lisa: A deer!
Marge: A female deer...

1.) When that Dutch sailor who owns an all-you-can-eat seafood buffet enters a lawsuit against Homer Simpson, and proclaims the following statement: "RRR!!! 'Tis no man. 'Tis a remorseless eating machine!"

2.) When Mr.Burns remembers his old teddybear named Bobo, and then discovers that Maggie Simpson has it.

3.) When Homer becomes a hero and an employee-of-the-year through a single lucky guess of "ini-mini-money-mo" at his security station on the nuclear plant.

There's more moments but i can't remember all of them and I'm too lazy to type.

Homer tries to get the ball out of the sand trap.

Burns: Oh, quit cogitating, Steinmetz, and use an open-faced club.
The sand wedge!

Homer: Mmm... open-faced club sandwich.

mallis said:

the one with the sexy one eyed bitch and the pissed off robot.

Seconded.

Actually, my favourite moment is the cowboy musical...

Homer: Here comes (forgotten name), He's always drunk and violent.
Cowboy: (menacing) What are you doing in my town.
Clint(Eastwood): Jes' painting this here wagon. Gotta problem with that?
Cowboy: As a matter of fact I do... you missed a spot!
Clint: Well grab a brush and join in!
Both: Gonna paint that wagon,
Gonna paint it fine.
Cowboy: Gonna use oil based paint;
Cuz the wood is pine.

This bra bomb better work nerd-linger.

Anyone notice that all new holloween episodes are now just off-subject episodes? I'll stick to seasons 1-9 thank you.

In "Brother from the same planet" when Homer goes to pick up Pepe and bangs his head on the pipe, as they walk off you can see on the wall behind where, in fancy writing, someone's written the word "DOOM"

since after all this is a Doom forum!!