Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Baron of Hell

Favourite Simpsons Moment

I like one of the Holloween episode beginnings where Homer ends up killing the kids as punishment; then Marge cocks a shotgun, says "I don't like the way you punish the kids Homer, and shoots him. Then the blood reads "Treehouse of Horror".

aww man... there are so many. I'll list some of the top of my head.

-when homer and bart are lost in the wilderness and set up a snare trap to catch a rabbit. trap ends up launching the rabbit miles away.

-homer and tony hawk skate for bart's affection

-homer reading stories to the kids: hamlet with rossen-karl and gilde-lenny, joan of arc "I've captured a wee girl! I'm the greatest hero in british history!"

-"join the navy" episode: not sure if I got the line right, but something to the effect of "nobody does a jiggy going into a spin".

-when krusty is framed nd the town goes to burn the huge pile of krusty merch. they toss one match and the pile instantly lights up.

-every treehouse of horror.

I think every ep I've ever seen has had at least one, if not more, favorite moment.

"Lisa needs braces. DENTAL PLAN!"

That's been stuck in my head for weeks. :P

"NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD!... Hey buddy, you get a load of that nerd?" "Pardon me?"

"I write childrens' books because Playboy won't publish my cartoons because they're too filthy."

Janderson said:

Actually, my favourite moment is the cowboy musical...

It might shock you to know that's a real movie.

I'm not really sure if I can decide, but I love the introduction in which the claw comes down and grabs Homer's head while the family are sitting down on the couch and screams "OW, MY BRAIN!"

homer: (want's a donut)

marge: what's a donut?

homer: (runs to basement to use time travelling toaster to return back in time to try to undo the damage caused by his previous visit)

marge: oh it's raining again.

(rains donuts)

Homer dressed up as the Hindu God, Ganesh, at Apu's wedding:
"You'll only get more wrath! Please fear my wrath!"

Homer fleeing to Africa after being pursued by PBS:
"Save me, Jebus!"

Several from the cat burglar episode:

Homer: Now we need code names. I'll be Cue-Ball, Skinner can be Eight-Ball, Barney will be Twelve-Ball, and Moe, you can be Cue-Ball.
Moe: You're an idiot.

Chief Wiggum: No, no, no. Dig up, stupid.

Professor Frink's house that runs away on giant feet when the burglar trips the alarm. The miniature demonstration model trips and falls, bursting into flames. Little wooden people fall out of the house, burning:

"The real humans won't, er, wo -- won't burn quite so fast,"

As Bart walks down the street the next day, bars automatically slam shut in front of windows. He tosses a pebble at the house and lasers blast the pebble to dust. The house next door gets up on two giant legs and begins running away, but it trips and bursts into flame. People throw stones at the house and watch them getting destroyed. Jasper walks by and gets zapped in the eyes by a laser.

"Oh!...my cataracts are gone. I can see again! All the beauty of na --"
[Another laser hits him in the eyes]
"I'm blind. Oh well: easy come, easy go."

Extremely useful link:
http://www.snpp.com/guides/ql.html

I can't remember any particularly spectacular moments right now, but one that I'm rather fond of is...

"Everyone knows that rock achieved perfection in 1974 (or some year in that area). It's a scientific fact."

Or in that same episode he started calling everyone "jive turkey", which was amusing for some reason.

The one where The Simpsons got cancelled and Family Guy ran in it's place.

Or maybe it was something involving "Jigglin' for Justice".