Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kevy1231

Original Ultimate Doom Texture Set for Doom 2

Alrighty, I'm looking to make a deathmatch megawad for Doom 2 that includes altered levels from the Ultimate Doom and Doom 2, so I need a texture WAD including the Ultimate Doom's textures to merge into my Doom 2 PWAD. I tried using XWE and WinTex to no avail. I'm not a total idiot, but for some reason I wasn't having any success.

Official Question:

I would like it very much if someone who's way less of an idiot than me would extract those Ultimate Doom textures (and flats, if they're even necessary) into a WAD that I could use in Doom Builder to merge with my Doom 2 PWAD to solve all of my woes that I recently spent about 4 hours trying to get to work. All that "PP_START" / "PP_END" business is for the proverbial birds, I say!!!

Any help is greatly appreciated in that matter. The first person to reply gets to receive me goofy-ass DeHackEd patch I made, which is guaranteed to at least amuse temporarily, haha.

~Kevin

Enjay already did that. Look at his web site and you'll find it. It's a very useful wad I'm surprised that nobody (or few) used it.

off the top of yer heads what are the major differences? apart from the baron-on-marble tex used on e2m8?

Just so you know, altered levels taken from the original games are usually not permitted on the Archive. This in case you wanted to upload your completed megawad to /newstuff.