Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ReX

The Darkest Hour: Mission Pack

I'm halfway through a 4-level mission pack for The Darkest Hour. It's meant to be a "prequel" to TDH (i.e., before Wrok Onmo goes on his rampage to the Imperial Cybernetics Facility on Nagin Prime). The latest information can be found at Piper at the Gates of DooM.

Damn you, now I am forced to keep ZDOOM installed on my puter for a while longer! :) Thankx man, looking foward to it, think I'll skip the turkey this year and just play more DOOM.

think I'll skip the turkey this year and just play more DOOM.

Hey, what's to prevent you from playing DooM while you stuff your face with turkey and stuffing? :)

He cant do more than two things at once. Its to complex.

Gawd. Then reading the paper while sitting on the crapper and trying to chew on a donut must be hell!

Where is the Darkest Hour availible? I remember I tried to download it a while back, but the download link wouldn't work...

My turn! :)

Check out this Forum:

http://www.doomworld.com/forums/viewthread.php?FID=3&TID=3188

You'll find a link there.

P.S. Nagh, I can multi-task, the deal is, that it is hard to focus on anything else once I get into something with DOOM, all my resources become used up, ecspecially when it is Darkest Hour related, this is definatly the best Star Wars TC I have tried thus far, though...

...I have a cat in the bag for Legacy I have been working on here and there for the past few months.