Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doom'd Marine

sprite help

well im tinkering with sprites from hexen heretic (gargoyle pillars, chains/hooks and other things for decoration) and was wondering how do i put them into my wad without replacing the sprites in doom.

If you do not wish to replace existing objects then you will need to use the DECORATE lump to create new items. Note that skulltag might not support everything that zdoom does, but anything skulltag can handle zdoom can. See the zdoom wiki for more information.

I also highly recommend using the search feature on these forums and the zdoom forums to find out even more info.

Mancubus II said:

Note that skulltag might not support everything that zdoom does, but anything skulltag can handle zdoom can.

Actually, Carnevil added a DECORATE flag that is not in zdoom called +UPDATEPOSITION. This was necessary to get certain things working in the client/server mode. I think the only wad that uses it is the soccer mod I converted from zdoom. I'm not sure if this flag will prevent zdoom from running a wad, though; it might just be ignored.