Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shapeless

some sketches

You and Scabbed are my favorite artists around. Great job man, the fiend is most likely my fave.

I thought he was called Ganesh. Anyway, not bad pencil art. Some of the better I've seen around here. (not saying much though)

I did a quick google search and it was called "Ganesha".
thanks for the kind words I actually did it in pen with purple ink. I just grey scaled, and udjusted the brightness/contrast level. The mancubus mug is sort of what I'm going for with my mancubus sculpey figure.

The Mancubus/Ganesha hybrid, while interesting concept-wise, doesn't do much for me.

The fiend portrait is the best of the three drawings in my opinion. I like the skeletal visage.

The Doom 2/3 Mancubus hybrid doesn't strike me as much of a hybrid. It looks like 95% Doom 2 and 5% Doom 3 (only the eyes seem to be different from a standard Doom 2 Mancubus).

That Ganesha mancubus hybrid was inspired by your dislike for the d3 mancubus, cause it reminded you of an elephant:D

The mancubus face is a concept for my alternate Mancubus sculpture, where I 'm changing the lower part of the face to be more D2 like. thanks for the input :)

nice art, have to admit you could put me for the test,
you got me thinking i might do some ^^D GJ
keep working on thos WIP stuff ^^