Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Epyo

11 year old threatens president

No, but I did put "When I get older, I'm going to come back and burn this place to the ground" as my yearbook quote.

The kid probably saw the part where the president goes "is our children learning?"

Epyo said:

The kid's 11 for god's sake, leave him alone, he doesn't know any better.

Verbal attack to the President and megacorporations at 11? This kid knows better than half the country already, even in his understandably childish way.

The boy under investigation wrote it would involve unspecified violence against Bush, Coca-Cola Co. and Wal-Mart Stores Inc. executives, and TV talkshow host Oprah Winfrey...

Haha, he even wants to kill Oprah.

The article said:

While it did not include any specific plan for an attack, "anyone that writes what's on his mind, where he wants to do away with or kill people, it's something you've got to pay attention to," Burns told Reuters.

So this is how the game is played. Even though we all think these things we just can't say them? I get it now.

But the beauty of it is that not a speck of that will exist on his record once he's 18. I love that one part of the law! *hugs his now clean record*

insertwackynamehere said:

the government is pissed that thier propoganda machine isnt working and children as young as 11 are learning about civil disobedience, instead of how to use an M16 and fight for our freedom.

We're not fighting for our freedom, but for "spreading democracy" around the world, BECAUSE EVERYONE LOVES DEMOCRACY!

WTF, I wrote stuff like that all the time in school from about 5th grade on. Have schools really changed that much since I graduated?

Enjay said:

You mean there is really a place like that?

If surrounded by enough of the acid found in pineapples, one can block the government's mind control rays.

These lawers and teachers are the same medieval barbarians as the ones who complained because of those cartoons.

Danarchy said:

If surrounded by enough of the acid found in pineapples, one can block the government's mind control rays.

No, technically if your house has lead in it, you'll be safe, and those foil hats conduct electricity so that won't help.

I hear there's rumors on the internets about people wanting to assasinate Bush!

And now my real contribution to the discussion: The government can't take a joke, can they?

Mivalekan said:

I like how the U.S. still pays attention to the Bill of Rights.

Are you implying that it is somehow outdated or wrong? If it weren't for the Bill of Rights and the first ammendment, we'd be living in a totalitarian state where thought crimes are illegal. Don't make me get into how the other ammendments are helping this country.

Danarchy said:

WTF, I wrote stuff like that all the time in school from about 5th grade on. Have schools really changed that much since I graduated?

Columbine has changed a lot apparently.

the government is pissed that thier propoganda machine isnt working and children as young as 11 are learning about civil disobedience, instead of how to use an M16 and fight for our freedom.

learning about civil disobedience = mirroring what their hippy parents are saying around the house?

An 11 year old is just a sponge that spits out previously stated opinions as their own when it is ringed out

Ralphis said:

learning about civil disobedience = mirroring what their hippy parents are saying around the house?

It's too bad he missed the point, as this 11 year old was thinking more along the lines of The Turner Diaries. Unless I'm wrong and plotting attacks against the president is civil disobedience now.

gatewatcher said:

It's too bad he missed the point, as this 11 year old was thinking more along the lines of The Turner Diaries. Unless I'm wrong and plotting attacks against the president is civil disobedience now.

yeah but when coming from an 11 year old i think we can just assume his way of releasing anger without actually doing it. unless 11 year olds are capable of assasinating presidents now.

yeah but when coming from an 11 year old i think we can just assume his way of releasing anger without actually doing it. unless 11 year olds are capable of assasinating presidents now.

Right, well I think if someone threatens anyone it should probably be taken seriously. Chances are he won't kill the president, but it doesn't make it legal to threaten him, or anyone for that matter. I think most 11-year-olds should know that.