Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tormentor667

The Ultimate "Torment & Torture" (Update p1)

mallis said:

you are remaking Evilution as It Was Intended To Be With All New Textures and Hyperdetailing and Nick Baker and Assploding Balls

KZTIT or something

Wrong TNT, silly. :P

kristus said:

I'm however surpriced that I never seen anyone use the warp effect with the snake textures yet. I've never bothered to try it myself since I never made any maps for zdoom. But in my mind it's a match made in heaven. Or hell, if you will.

Zou will see that in a few places in KDiYD and it looks quite decent <(

Tormentor667 said:

Zou will see that in a few places in KDiYD and it looks quite decent <(

Did you switch your keyboard layout? ;)

kristus said:

I'm guessing that that would tile horribly.

I'm however surpriced that I never seen anyone use the warp effect with the snake textures yet. I've never bothered to try it myself since I never made any maps for zdoom. But in my mind it's a match made in heaven. Or hell, if you will.

This map does :D

Graf Zahl said:

Did you switch your keyboard layout? ;)

I've got problems with my Firefox, sometimes it just switches from DE to EN :(

@AgentSpork - Self-ads suck... *ehrm*

Well, er, that wasn't really my intent, but.. feel free to pimp your wad in one of my threads next time you get the chance if you want. :P

Okay, I could not resist, I am honest! All these screenshots are from familiar places out of TNT1 ;)

I am about 50% finished with revising the old TNT1, mostly with ideas I had before but I couldn't add because of limitations of the ZDoom engine or limitations of my skills. And just in case you are looking for something new: I haven't added anything new to TNT1 yet and it won't be much at all that is new, because I want it to stay as it was supposed to be, just bringing it to a average level of mine by adding detail, effects and working on gameplay!

Tormentor667 said:

I've got problems with my Firefox, sometimes it just switches from DE to EN :(

@AgentSpork - Self-ads suck... *ehrm*

Telling the man to not advertize in one of your threads when you've been know to do it many times in other people's threads? Tsk tsk tsk mr. think highly of himself (At least you're not graf. ;). Looking good none-the-less

May be it's sky texture, what I was refering to was the techique of using a camera looking at some wall textures (mountains) with an animated, probably scrolling ceiling (red nukage).

I'm kinda puzzled with all these remakes.. Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil, KDiTD even.. isn't it better to create something from scratch rather than "revising" it?

@Vegeta - That's a skybox, nothing else :)

@NMN - Well, that's why I release TNT4 with this package as a totally new episode of the series. I won't touch TNT:LE and TNT3 a lot because I am pleased with how theya turned out but I just wanted to change a few things on TNT1 and TNT2 to make their look and feel equal to the following parts, thats all.

No, just Stacked Sectors, because I want this to be compatible with ZDoom! And beyond, making such a complex sector over sector effect would require a lot of control sectors for GZDoom... too many to be honest!

Tormentor667 said:

too many to be honest!

I've done more complex true 3d constructions than that. I counted to 7-9 sectors in that shot. Probably a few more. But still, it's not that bad. I've had things that required 40+ control sectors.

@KingofFlames - Supposed to be, BioHazard volunteered to help me with Coop support!

@Kristus - Well, not everything of this stacked sector is visible in this screenshot. And still, I want this to be compatible with the regular standard ZDoom and therefore not use any 3D Floor stuff.

Nightmare Doom said:

The way TNT1 is ment to be.

Well.... as it was supposed to be and this time I don't have to worry about such a phrase, because I absolutely know what I had in mind ;)