Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bucket

I'm OK

So, yeah. Remember that whole Jack Thompson thing where he said he wanted some company to design a game? It's officially done.

http://www.imokgame.com/

Pretty good gameplay, graphics and sound are terrific, and it's challenging too. Almost makes you forget it was made with Clickteam software.

Yeah, I found out about this a couple of days ago. I thought about making a thread about it, but decided against it. Pretty impressive game, in a sick and twisted sort of way.

Not since John Romero made us all his bitch have you been this excited about a game, and now it's finally here in your sweaty little hands.

Heh.

Quast said:

level 2 is impossible

Considering you can pretty much run past 75% of the lawyers on that level, I don't think so. It also helps if you buy weapons.

Nautilus said:

now I'm gonna be influenced by the sheer violence depicted in the game.

And sue Jack Thompson for making you commit violent crimes?

AgentSpork said:

Considering you can pretty much run past 75% of the lawyers on that level, I don't think so. It also helps if you buy weapons.

I bought plenty of weapons. As far as running past them...they still throw grenades when you get close

You can run past the lawyers pretty easilly if you just keep spraying them with machine gun rounds. I bought 200, and 10 machetes, and I made it through the level pretty easy. Gotta love those machetes.