Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pInG_oF_DEATH

help

when i launch zlauncher i have nice pings to these servers.... but when i connect up to them my pings spike and stay up there until i disconnect.... WTF is going on?

im getting a 185 ping outside almost consistently, and then when i join up, my ping just gets worse and worse until i hit the 7000 range i just leave. This all happens within the first 30 seconds of connecting.

Is there something I should know?

Wow! I have (ok, sometimes) exactly the same problem. Most of all it occured at european servers - Test(.se), NGI, Western... (i am from Russia). And what is strange - my ping is >7000 (and i cant do nothing) but all other players move normally for me, that is i RECEIVE info from server with small ping. How can it be?

I reconnected to a different server from my isp, and the problem went away. Seems that the original server wouldnt let me upload more than 800bytes a sec with my 56k modem. I guess I could download like mad, but not upload worth a crap. My ping still spikes a little, but not as much, I guess it has to do with your isp.