Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bashe

Goriest/most disturbing scene in a movie

Oh yeah Ichi The Killer has some good ones too. When that one girl got her nipple cut off, that made me shiver. Also, when he cuts that one girls leg off at the shin, and then slices her throat. Great movie, very over the top.

The nipple slicing is the only scene in Ichi that bothered me. Everything else was way too over-the-top to be anything but amusing. It's a good movie, although it has it's share of the overlong moments that sometimes hinder Miike's work.

The Cell was pretty gory, especially when that one guy who has his nipples pierced with huge brass rings has the rings ripped off.

Robocop when ed-209 has an malfunction and shoots that guy to pieces.
And when Alex Murphy is getting pumped full of lead in that warehouse.

The Alien chest burst scene was quite gory too, first time I was an bit scared to watch that scene.
The idea was that the alien would't pop out at once, but it didn't work like it was supposed to.
That scene actually failed but the actors where improvising after that failed burst.

Piezo said:

The movie Dead Alive. It wasn't really disturbing, though.

What was not disturbing about this movie? Sure it looked plenty fake, but it was downright wrong. I mean, taking out a roomfull of zombies with lawnmover? Eating soup will chunks of rotten flesh falling in them? C'mon. O_o

Most disturbing scene I've seen for a while was in Saw 2, when a girl falls into a pit of used hypodermic needles. I couldn't actually watch it, probably because I have a fear of needles, but it's still a disturbing scene.

I have seen saw 1, The part where the guy burns to death in a Chamber Because he is covered in flammable grease i thought was Horrible:)

And The woman who has to stab someone to death to stop her head being Crushed Was so cool:)

The way The Evil dude makes these traps is So gruesome

Just the way i like films:)

- sausage -

Starship Troopers has some really gory moments. Total Recall has some of the best made headshot scenes too! The Thing takes the cake though. It was made so long ago yet all the fancy computers and stuff can never replicate the realistic look that REAL special effects provide.

zarkyb said:

Most disturbing scene I've seen for a while was in Saw 2, when a girl falls into a pit of used hypodermic needles. I couldn't actually watch it, probably because I have a fear of needles, but it's still a disturbing scene.

I agree, that was the most disturbing scene I've ever seen.

I can't remember what movie this was, but it was an old black and white film, which had a lady sitting on a chair ans some guy comes from behind and slits her eye with a razor. I'm still shocked by the memory of it.

Uh I just have to reply here =)
Im so much into horrors, and the coolest scenes I have seen is:

SUSPIRIA - A girl gets her head smashed through window, mystical person stabs her several times in stomach (very graphic) and finishes with a final stab into her heart (gory closeup), then ties a cable around her neck and throws her out from a giant window, the neck breaks and the huge glass shards that falls down penetrates another girls face and chest...so nasty!
http://www.objectif-cinema.com/analyses/images/066/suspiria_05.jpg

ANTHROPOPHAGOUS - The maneating anthropophagous strangels a pregnant woman and rips the babyfetus out from her cunt and eats it (watch this and you can watch anything)
http://www.itsonlyamovie.co.uk/cover%20scans/ANTHROPOPHAGOUS%20BEAST.jpg

CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST - Where do I start? Well theres this tribal woman that cheats on her man, he forces her then down to the muddy river and beats her up, then he digs up som hard mud and forms it into a GIANT cock and takes some nasty spikes from some sort of tree and studs the claycock with em...then he showels it up her cunt...so violent
You also see a woman penetrated by a wooden pole through the ass and out he mouth...and you see a man getting he's penis cut off in a closeup shot, theres also alot of animal brutality in the film...
http://www.returntoodd.com/images/cannibalimage.gif

ok if you like violent stuff then buy this movie AUGUST UNDERGROUND, and believe me you will never forget it after you've seen it!!

Hm I can probaly go on forever...

Theres also this german cheesy splatter called PREMUTOS, and I wont bother to metion any specific kills...because its nonstop gore galore! Its so fucked up...buy it...its german and hilarious!
http://www.shock-o-rama.com/news_august2002/prem0050.jpg

Oh and MEN BEHIND THE SUN, its a movie about the japanese military testing germ warfare on innocent chinese people that the japanese kidnap, one chinaboy get his hands dipped in liquid oxygen (i think, well he's hands freezes totally up) and a japanese sceintist pulls and rips the skin of his hands, then he looks and hes skeleton hands and screams. Theres also fotage of an autopsy on a real dead boy, very nasty, you also see a cat getting eated buy several starved rats...disturbing.

And I got a ton more, but hey I dont wanna write that much...watch ZOMBIE FLESH EATERS or THE BEYOND if you are into gore
And if you really dig slease cheesy B shit splatter crap then buy VIOLENT SHIT TRILOGI...its so sick and funny that you will thank me

You guys can talk about blood and guts all you want, but none of my hardcore friends have been able to watch Arachnophobia all the way through.