Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lord FlatHead

New QuakeCon presentation pics, believe it or not.

http://65.13.172.149:8080/GoodBoys_Quakecon_2001_pics0006.html

Apparently Gamestar weren't the only people to take their cameras into the conference room at QuakeCon =) This guy named Goodboy take a few pictures as well and they're all on this page. Of course they're fuzzy and dark and all, but it's still interesting to see.

Interesting things about this :
- The spinning id logo is still being used
- The bathroom guy (or 'space janitor' as I affectionately call him) really is quite fat
- The mutated marine looks really fucking cool
- I really gotta get myself one of those tiny little cameras
- I liked John Carmack's hair better at last QuakeCon.

Federico, mi amante. Ejecutémosnos lejos junto y hagamos la mejor Mod de Doom 3 siempre !

Ejecutémosnos? As "kill each other"? ^_^

what the hell are you talking about? I dont see JACK, just tiny green pictures over baseball caps, and you can beareley see Carmack

Yeah, but the first post talks about specifics, HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU SEE THAT?!?!?

Ejecutémosnos? As "kill each other"? ^_^

Damn you Babelfish. Damn you all to hell.

Yeah, but the first post talks about specifics, HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU SEE THAT?!?!?

After the MacWorld video, Zaldron and I have gotten quite used to staring at overly dark, super-blurry videos and pictures. And increasing brightness/contrast in Photoshop doesn't hurt, either.

...and a couple of sharpen masks, highpass filters, color curves, etc, etc... ^_^

Damn, it's been a long time since DOOM stuff. I'll be completely knocked when the official media arrives.

Holy...

Flathead, I wanna have your kids.

Oh, so now your just BRUSHING me aside for flathead? Fine then...

Schools. If i had one at home, i'd set it to NAT and let the hackers hack until they are bored to death with what they find.