Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Veddge

Musicians

yes im a musician, though more on the download fruityloops off of kazaa and put like 4 random notes on the rectangle things and repeat the shit out of them and add reverb to make it sound less amateur side of things.

I'm the drummer and keyboardist for a one-man band that hasn't been named yet. I have a cassette tape (which could be considered a demo tape, I suppose) on which I recorded me just playing the drums or playing segments from Metallica, Black Sabbath, Doom, Duke Nukem, Wolfenstein and Marathon on the keyboard.

i just play around with the guitar, nothing major at all. I have a keyboard, but i never use it. My favorite songs to play on guitar, or at least try, because i usually never can get the whole song right by heart, are usually from Eric Clapton, but i try once in a while AC/DC.

Danarchy said:

Taunton? Wasn't there some huge riot in a mall there yesterday?

Taunton is Livin La Vida Loca. There are fights, riots, shootings, stabbings and everything Sodom managed to put on their to-do list. A great place to live.

Edit: I was actually there on the Friday when it happened buying Quake 4 and a new video card, about 15 minnutes before it all went down. I wish I hadn't found Q4 so quickly and witnessed the mayhem.

..Quake 4 is chaotic enough. I'm an addict.. where can I apply for strogification?

I play lead guitar in a Death metal band (kinda like Vital Remains, Krisiun, Nile, Immolation) called "Sarpanitum" and are album should be out on grindethic records in the next month or two...

website = sarpanitum.co.uk

myspace = myspace.com/sarpanitum

If you want to download music or videos of us Live just go to downloads on the website and right click and save target as for the mp3's

thanks

Played the trumpet for like three years in junior high. I sometimes make shitty mods with modplug, if that's considered here producing music. And I sorta know how to play the guitar, and play occasionally on it.

I am a musician. I was lead vocals to a band called Head First but because I was picked up for my shouting ability and not my vocal ability (which I've always known was pretty weak) I was ousted, thankfully. Then Splittin' Heirs was born. Hopefully they'll leave Cumbria, they have a nice little fan base down there.

I play the piano for 5 years now, but it's nothing special really. I tried my strength at making music sometime ago and produced an incomplete album of 8 mp3s, again, nothing special.

I have been playing guitar since I was five.Bass since I was 7. Drums since I was 10. I'm 21 now. I also sing Death and Black Metal. I have been in 3 bands. All 3 have broken up because of conflicts within in the bands. Music is a big part of my life. It has been for years.

Rotting Corpse said:

I have been playing guitar since I was five.Bass since I was 7. Drums since I was 10. I'm 21 now. I also sing Death and Black Metal. I have been in 3 bands. All 3 have broken up because of conflicts within in the bands. Music is a big part of my life. It has been for years.

Cool you gots links for your death & black metal band?

when I still had my old turn table, I used scratch on my dads led zepplin albums.

I also used to play drums in a garage band. Looking back on those days, I thank god we never got famous (in any way).

BlackAsDaNight said:

Cool you gots links for your death & black metal band?

Nope, we took down the sites when we broke up. I have a live cd and an album for one of those bands some ware. If I find them I'll send you a couple of MP3's if your interested.

But, I just got back from a good friends of mine house. Two other friends of ours came over with there instraments and we jammed. I was playing slide gutiar. My buddies were playing drums, saxophone and keybord. We were playing alot of George Thorogood. I also am writing a couple of songs that are the same stlye of rock and roll that George Thorogood and The Destoryers play.

One is called "Two Fisted Drink'n" and the other dose not have a title yet. For those of that dont know Two Fisted Drink'n is when you go to a bar and get a drink for each hand. You slam one after another. Its the kind of thing you do after a bad day or some bad shit just happend in your life like a bad break up.