Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

DW vs DC vs ND

BBG:Hi! I'm Bigbadgangsta, and with me is Lüt, Lüt whats the matchup?

Lüt:Well, we got DW, a veteran, its been around, has knowledge, and the knowhow to have survived and become very popular. Then there is DC, its an upcoming DOOM news site, its very nice, and is gaining in popularity. Then theres ND...I could think of something nice to say about ND but I have better things to do.

BBG:And there is the bell, the match is underway! Oh! DC rushes out of the corner with a DOOM ress update and makes DW stagger, but whats this? DW counters with a new POTD! Oh! DC is hardly fazed.

Lüt:And like the DOOM community, DW and DC are ignoring ND, which has snuck up behind DW and kicked it in the back with a few updates. DW turns, and gives ND a super ultra newstuff update, bringing ND to its knees in front of DW.

BBG:Not the first time...

Lüt:And now DW and DC are double teaming ND with a contests! ND is knocked out! Now its just DW and DC.

BBG:And whats this? They shake hands? What the- but oh wait! DC gives DW a swift kick in the jewels with a WADsters, DW is in pain.

Lüt:The fuck? DW pulls a cup from its pants and smiles, then shoves it in DCs face with a few fan art links.

BBG:Heh, this is funny.

Lüt:Not as much as ND claiming to be a good DOOM site...

BBG:But DW helps DC to its feet and they raise their hands in victory, I guess DW and DC are like buddies or something...

Lüt:Um...its over?

BBG:I guess....

Lüt:That sucked, I'm gonna go work on Millennium.

BBG:You do that.

Whoa, I didn't know this was supposed to be a fantasy story.

Still...Lüt actually working on Millennium...that's a bit far fetched even for regular fiction...

DW turns, and gives ND a super ultra newstuff update, bringing ND to its knees in front of DW.

Heh.

DW turns, and gives ND a super ultra newstuff update, bringing ND to its knees in front of DW.

Heh.

Perv.

Sex cauldron? I thought they closed that place down...

BTW, nice work BBG!

Hmm, there's a thought......
/me crosses my fingers

"And like the DOOM community, DW and DC are ignoring ND, which has snuck up behind DW and kicked it in the back with a few updates. DW turns, and gives ND a super ultra newstuff update, bringing ND to its knees in front of DW. "

That, is some colossal stuff.