Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doom'd Marine

Opinion: Does this need more detail?

http://groups.msn.com/0a4g6adrkv6omhlk0leuplt1o6/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=1

this is the first room in my mega wad... I hope i did better than the last time i did one of these topics n.n; Oh; and to clear things up, The room has the same design on the other side... i just couldnt fit the room into one screenshot.

Edit: well... if its got something in it that wouldnt look right or something; Opinions are welcome.. as long as its constructive critisim

Edit 2: Ezxariarch, ist it alright if i burrow some of your modern textures from your wad? >.> ill give you credit for them (duh!)

dutch devil said:

No imo it has enough detail, those gray wall textures look nice.

thanks, i asked team Tnt if i could use eternal doom textures and they pointed me to the texture pack, so thats where i got them =) >.> <.<

Oh, this is a double post but i just wanted to say that this is open and what not o.O that it is encouraged to put your opinions for fixing things that arnt right with the room.

Nightmare Doom said:

[Tormentor667] Needs more Detail [/Tormentor667]

Then again, im not Tormentor667, I dont want to put 3000 sectors into a map, too much detail o_o

Looks retty decent to me. A few small details wouln't hurt, but it's all based on where you put it. IMO, it looks find and a few clever placement of objects should spice it up just fine (like monsters and lamps).

However, I think you forgot to merge/join some of the sectors in the middile of the map. The one long rectangle has a different floor and ceiling textures from the surrounding sectors.

And yeah, the DE resource pack is...well a resource pack. Just ake whatever you want.