Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

WANT A CUSTOM TITLE?

I might be playing football, though, so I'll just come inside for five minutes. Or I could just leave my computer on the forums all day.

Unless there's a macro running that doesn't work. No traffic to DW forums for like 10 minutes = YUO GONE

I might be playing football, though, so I'll just come inside for five minutes. Or I could just leave my computer on the forums all day.

Unless there's a macro running that doesn't work. No traffic to DW forums for like 10 minutes = YUO GONE

Why would there be? Lüt's always inactive for hours at a time and his name still shows up at the bottom...

Why would there be? Lüt's always inactive for hours at a time and his name still shows up at the bottom...

No it doesn't.

It's 1:00pm Mountain Time.
2:00pm Central Time.
and 3:00pm Eastern Time.

THANK YOU!

Hmmmmm, what would mine be?.........

Trent Reznor's bitch.

I first intended that for Nuno, but since he hardly posts anymore you can take it.

Hmmmmm, what would mine be?.........

Trent Reznor's bitch.

I first intended that for Nuno, but since he hardly posts anymore you can take it.

Dont punish the boy! What did he do?

Man, this sucks. I have to be at my Dad's this weekend and he only can get a 33.6k connection max. I have a short attention span and get bored from slow-loading pages. Oh well, I don't need a custom title. My nick is self-explanitory.

Trent Reznor's bitch.

Nah, that would be for Danarchist :)

Hmmmm, I can't think of any time recently I preached []\[] [] []/[], unlike Liam who still takes offense to anyone hating Cake *cough* Cake=ass *cough*.

Yes, I have weird taste in music (whatever your definition of it is), but hey, everybody's different.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Same here. I like some ZZ Top songs, Miles Davis, Rammstein, Metallica, some KISS, Jimi Hendrix, Weird Al (WTF?), some Michael Jackson when he was STILL BLACK, some AC/DC, yadda-yadda-yadda. Flame me for this, but I hate Limp Bizkit. Their lyrics make them sound like a bunch of whiny, spoiled, 8-year-old brats.

I think a lot of us have very...eclectic music tastes. I listen to ZZ Top, Rammstein, Judas Priest, White/Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper, AC/DC, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, David Wilcox, Dream Theater, Monster Magnet, and a shitload of other stuff, including classical (One of my favourite songs is Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven...nice and dark, but relaxing at the same time). And yeah, most of us probably hate Gimp Bizkit for the exact reason you gave.

Monster Magnet

Right on!

And Gimp Bizkit sucks...them and all metal bands that became poular recently, with the exception of System of a Down.

Monster Magnet

Right on!

And Gimp Bizkit sucks...them and all metal bands that became poular recently, with the exception of System of a Down.

You're right, System of a Down sucks far more than any other metal band nowadays, with the possible exceptions of Monster Magnet or At The Drive In. Jesus on a pole like a flag an' shit how the fuck can you tardbait motherfuckers even call this putrid shit music?

I'd sooner listen to a kitten in a blender or Cake or some shit.

Monster Magnet

Right on!

You're right, System of a Down sucks far more than any other metal band nowadays, with the possible exceptions of Monster Magnet or At The Drive In. Jesus on a pole like a flag an' shit how the fuck can you tardbait motherfuckers even call this putrid shit music?

I'd sooner listen to a kitten in a blender or Cake or some shit.

Are you stoned again? I said I LIKE System of a Down...or are you just mocking me?

Are you stoned again? I said I LIKE System of a Down...or are you just mocking me?

No I'm just stating the clear as day fact that Sytem of a Down sucks massive amounts of reptile cock.

Okay, I really hope you aren't basing that just off their singles. But I'm not going to get into that. Instead, I shall get back on topic:

This Saturday, 11/3/01, at noon PST, I will take a screenshot of the front page of the forums, and all the people who are online will get a custom title of their choosing.

That is all.

Hmmm...
POSSIBLE WORST CASE SCENARIO:
More people than anticipated flood the Doomworld forums, thus overloading the server and crashing the site.

Lets hope this doesn't happen. I think I will actually try to be on.

Okay, I really hope you aren't basing that just off their singles.

No I actually listened to their first album half way through... until I almost threw the Goddamn disc against the wall as hard as I could.

Smashing Pumpkins... At the Drive In... System of a Down... LEARN HOW TO SING MOTHERFUCKERS. THIS GERBIL UP THE ASS WHINY NOISE YOU PRODUCE IS NOT A REDEEMING QUALITY.

System of a Down

My brother recently downloaded Chop Suey, and no where in the entire song do you hear anything regarding any food of any kind. The whole thing to me is nothing but a bunch of gibberish.

Yes, football has been moved to Sunday, so it looks as though I will get my "I BREAK THE FORUMS" title as per Lüt's suggestion.

*cough* Cake=ass *cough*

CAKE will leave a bad taste in your mouth.

You people make me sick. Cake rules, infact its one of my favorite bands. So Liam, your not alone, The rest of the people here just have crap in there ears.