Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

Greenwar2 Help!

I need a team. I have more than enough DM maps worthy for submission in Greenwar2. The only problem is I can't texture and detail very well. And, well, I don't much care for it. So I'm calling on the Doom Community to see if there is anyone who does like to do this sort of thing and would like to help. It would mean SOOO much to me and it would help me in a HUGE way to get the long overdue Greenwar2 released.

Thanks.

Every once in a while I like to do fix-ups on old wads just for fun, so I'd be willing to do it, depending on what you're looking for. My style is more towards "just make it look nice" than going into extra-fine-detail. I also can't promise to do a large amount of maps, but I can spare time for one or two at least.

Sweet man, thanks. Well, since it's gonna be a 32 map mega like the last one I don't think it'll matter what style you chose for the maps. What you said sounds good to me. That's basically all I want, is the maps to look nice. So do whatever you feel is appropriate for the layout. you can totally change how the wads look when I send them to you. Some are pretty shocking.. :P

Email me at chesterules@yahoo.com with the subject Greenwar2 and I will email you the map I'd like you to makeover!

Oh, also tell me how you would like your name to be credited in the .txt file that will accompany it upon release.

Thanks again!