Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Afterglow

Please Stop It

Lüt stop posting to the Doomworld forums. I really am afraid for your health. GO OUTSIDE AND GET SOME SUN.

T-10 seconds until he replies to this post.

Bah! Lüt's posts are the only thing worth reading on these forums :P Didja see his laundry post? ROFL!!!!!!! =)

Sorry.

Addicted.

Can't stop.

Besides, there's fresh air outside. That crap is infested with bugs and shit. That's worse than sun.

/me looks at the General forum listing
/me notices 6 replies from lut in a row somewhere in the middle
/me thinks, "well, it could be worse... he could post stuff like that Doomers Lounge shit in the Fan Fiction forum..."

He could be worse man..
He could become a.. DoomWorld Webmaster!!
and end up like ling.. >=P

Don't say that!! He'll post more!

You know. I just have NO IDEA where do you get all the time to post. I made 200 in one day once, but you seem to take full approach of Time's holes and loops.

You scare me. You really do. But that might be because of the crowbar...

Well, I have A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of spare time to be on the forums but i'd rather spend alot of it doing something else. If I spent all my time here I could make 200 posts every day EASY.

You know. I just have NO IDEA where do you get all the time to post. I made 200 in one day once, but you seem to take full approach of Time's holes and loops.

You scare me. You really do. But that might be because of the crowbar...

Are you talking to me? I already explained it before. When I worked and ran out of work to do, which was at least for two hours everyday, I had nothing better to do but visit here or watch the fan in my computer spin.

I'm off of work now, but still work on my own activities, and almost all of them happen to be on the computer; I work on websites, write reviews and rants, record music, try to finish a ton of maps I started, learn programs like Photoshop Cakewalk and ton of other things that require a lot of practice, including teaching myself how to play keyboards and drums and sometimes a bass, whenever my friend leaves his here. When I take breaks or get bored with these activities I stop by here, like, every two hours or so for a few minutes before beginning something else. I do go outside sometimes, but I've got everything I need except sunlight down here.

I ought to post some pictures of my basement soon, you'll see why I never leave.

Hmm, your basement sounds like a cool place. Can I come over to your house to play? :)

If you want.

Really.

But you gotta make the trip. The best I can do is give directions and a couch if you're spending the night.

Bah! Didja see his laundry post? ROFL!!!!!!! =)

Wha ha ha ha... Agreed. Definately the most ROFLy post to this point.

If you want.

Really.

But you gotta make the trip. The best I can do is give directions and a couch if you're spending the night.

Where do you live anyways??

Around Chicago.

Seriously, if somebody wants to stop by they're welcome. We can do a multiplayer or something or just go somewhere. But they'll have to use the 13" monitor if they wanna multiplay :) My 17's been broken for about 17 months.