Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Odd Eye

Armwrestling

Which one of you guys thinks he could beat a Baron of Hell in an armwrestling match? It's quite obvious the Baron is no pushover. Who thinks he's got what it takes to beat this dude?

A better question would be, which monster from the game could take the Baron in an arm wrestling match. For that I vote Cyberdemon.

Cyberdemon. He’s the baron’s bigger cybernetic brother. If the cybers muscles can't hold out I'm sure the hydraulics will.

Well.................... the cyberdemon's right arm is organic. And assuming the match is a right handed one I reckon the baron of hell could have a good chance. Assuming he cheated and makes those fireballs halfway through to burn the cyberdemon's hand?????

Maybe a mancubus. It's immense size would make it hard to budge the massive arm.

GoatLord said:

I'd probably lose an armwrestling match to Commander Keen.

PUSSAY!!!! 8D

I'd have to say...A revenant. If the revenant's punch can gib a former human, I'd have to say it could overpower a Baron of Hell.
Or the Former human from Damnation on flashplayer.com

I just realized, the cyberdemon is an impossible canidate! Because of his massive size, he is unable to grab the Baron's hand.

wallis said:

Well.................... the cyberdemon's right arm is organic. And assuming the match is a right handed one I reckon the baron of hell could have a good chance. Assuming he cheated and makes those fireballs halfway through to burn the cyberdemon's hand?????

If the Baron cheats, I'm pretty sure the Cyberdemon can trump his cheating with a rocket to the face.

I'm voting Mancubus and Cyberdemon. And, if it could angle its body right, I'm sure one of the Spiderdemon's legs has powerful enough hydraulics to overpower even a Cyber's arm.

Also, Doom marine with a berserk pack could beat all of them. :D

For those who said the mancubus, wtf? Did you see how narrow his/her/its biceps are? Great, it has a huge slab of metal where the forearm should be, but that just makes it harder for its puny bicep to bring the "A game."

Craigs said:

If the revenant's punch can gib a former human, I'd have to say it could overpower a Baron of Hell.

A Baron's scratch can do that, too. Even an Imp can shred a zombieman. But I'd say the Revenant is a pretty fair opponent for a Baron of Hell.

BAAAH! Pain elemental doesent even have an arm! of course the cyberdemon would win. He is the badass. The spidy demon is the brains and the cybies is the brawns.

Hmm, what about a chaingunner with a berserker? They look pretty beefy. Of course I wonder if a Hellknight is just as strong as a Baron?