Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Craigs

Who is your favorite mapper?

I'd have to say my favorite is Deathz0r. He makes some of the funniest joke wads I have ever seen. (OH NOEZ AN AUTISTIC GOOMBA!! What is the world coming to!?)

That guy that made dark 7, dissolution, and project slipgate. Those are pretty much the only doom wads I can play over and over again besides my own and the iwads.

Espi is a close second. Hope I spelled that right.

Kaiser and agent spork, also. I quite liked dsv5.

Kaiser, Russel_P, Erik Alm, DoomBoy, Carnevil_, Lutrov71, WastedYouth, just to name a few.

Agent Spork, Lutrov71, submerge, WastedYouth, Toke, and Afterglow to name a few.

EVERYONE ELSE SUCKS

The good mappers at TeamTNT, AgentSpork, Tormentor667, cyb, Erik Alm, Scuba Steve, and the Hell Revealed mappers, etc.

Holy shit, when I read my name in Agent Sporks and Carnevil's post, I literally got shivers down my spine! Thanks guys!

My favorite mapper is probably Dario Casali. Following him is Shtbag.
All the other mappers mentioned in this thread are brilliant too.

In terms of pure fun my clear favorite is Bryant Robinson. Dark 7 and his other maps are all among my favorites, even though they are not the most detailed maps around.

In terms of architecture it is harder but I'd say Tormentor667, although there are lots of mappers who can create great looking stuff.

Chris Lutz and Earthquake, lately Agentspork is up there.

But there are so many good mappers.

AgentSpork, Tormentor667 are my absolute favorite but, Kaiser, Espi, Paul Corfiatis, Erik Alm also make top quility stuff :)

A. Johnsen, the Casali brothers, E. Alm, I. Keranen, J. Van der Veken, and a few others.

Kaiser, Use3D, DJ Haruko. Mainly because those are the only mappers whose maps I've managed to play. I like to map, but I'm not big on playing other people's maps, oddly. I have nothing against other mappers, I'm just usually too busy making my own maps to play theirs; I do read /newstuff chronicles every week, though.

Tormentor667 and AgentSpork

AgentSpork because he gave Simplicity the feeling of DoomII to his maps(thanks Sporky!)

Tormentor667 because the architecture in his maps is simply amazing o_o