Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naked Snake

Snakes on a Plane (EDIT : video is dead)

Dead link now :(

I was thinking, if they make a sequel, it'll most likely be "Snakes on a Train."

Think about it folks. Snakes. ON A TRAIN! Like say, the train is going 400mph cause it's a supertrain and um...the guys that put the snakes on the train also made it so the train can't stop or something (until they don't something like um, say, hook the train with a fighter jet goin the opposite direction to like, wear down the wheels until the train stops!)

Yeah, did I mention this train has fucking SNAKES?! Get Bruce Willis, John Travolta and Cuba Gooding JR. and you're golden.

Then, obviously, to complete the Snakes on * trilogy would be "Snakes on a Submarine". Yeah, these guys attach a sub to the sea floor and um, put snakes in it. They cannot contact the outside and their location is unknown and they have no way of getting to the surface without dying. So like, shit happens, parts of the sub blow up and it starts flooding, somehow, a um, fighter jet finds them on the bottom of the ocean and totally rescues them at the most opportune moment.

I actually assumed it was going to be a spoof movie of some sort because of the inspired title.

As see it. It's either a display of Samuel L Jacksons amazing sense of humor. Or his amazing crack addiction.

Technichian. Do like the drugdealers do, swallow it, or shove it up your ass.

Last time I let a "snake" out on a 'plane, I got arrested for indecent exposure. ;)

kristus said:

Technichian. Do like the drugdealers do, swallow it, or shove it up your ass.

I don't put my snake through that torture. It has a very sensitive head.

Dammit, I just realised I made the same snake innuendo as Technician. Oh well, great minds... or something.

Enjay said:

Dammit, I just realised I made the same snake innuendo as Technician. Oh well, great minds... or something.

fools seldom differ.

LOL @ that hilariously bad trailer. There could have been so many better options for 'nasty animals loose on transportation' flicks. Just think of the possibilities!

Jaguars on a Jet
Bears on a Boat
Bulls on a Bus
Tarantulas in a Truck
Mothers-in-Law in a Station Wagon

But yeah, Snakes on a Plane... not very scary. I hope the movie is actually somewhat entertaining, if only in a laughable way.

Uwe Boll is too dumb to think up any new and creative ideas. Unfortunately he finds it appropriate to throw in his half baked brain fart ideas in game movie with already solid stories.

Two extremely ROFL moments about this trailer:

1) The cheesy, generic chuga-chuga heavy metal playing in the background.

2) The fact that even on a choppy video with low resolution, the snakes looked shitty.

The only attraction to this movie is going to be the camp factor. Since it's going for intentional camp, rather than unintentional .. it might just even fail that. Poor Samuel L. Jackson :(

GoatLord said:

2) The fact that even on a choppy video with low resolution, the snakes looked shitty.

Incredibly shitty. Like first generation CGI. Or like the stuff you see on "the making of..." extra features before the special effects geek has added shading and stuff to make the model look like it was actually there.

mallis said:

SAMUEL L JACKSON. WHIPPING A FAT MAN. WITH A FUCKING SNAKE.

That could indeed be a redeeming feature :D - assuming that is what's going on. I thought he was saving the fat guy by grabbing the snake and smashing it off something. :(