Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naked Snake

Snakes on a Plane (EDIT : video is dead)

Linguica said:

I knew adding a Youtube tag would pay off!

Thanks for adding it Ling, it was actually the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that vid.

And if it makes success the second part will be "A Gorila in a Taxi", they plan to film it longer than "Titanic".

I saw this earlier today, and I couldn't believe that it was for real. Anaconda was terrible, they made a sequel, Blood Orchid. Now another terrible snake movie, only it's an orgy of snakes in a plane.

The script writer was probably really stoned when he/she decided to write this shit. I'm sure some retarded producer with more money than brains loved the script. I can just imagine how the pitch went:

Producer: "So what's your script about?"

Writer: "Snakes. They're on a plane terrorizing people. I call it "Snakes on a plane.""

Producer: "FUCKING BRILLIANT!"

Serpent handlers will probably masturbate whilst watching this film. This sounds more like a Monty Python sketch than a horror movie. Why snakes? Why not demons, Leprechauns, gremlins, ghosts, or Muslim zealots.... but snakes? *sigh*

This does sound like some kind of skit...anyway what would be the point? What if the Crocodile Guy from australia was on the plane, then he could just strangle them like how he always does with animals. Hey, no one suggested throwing the snakes out a door or window, or flushing them down a toilet.

DooMer87 said:

Hey, no one suggested throwing the snakes out a door or window

Theres this thing called cabin pressure. It drops quite a bit if theres a large hole in the plane such as an open door or window.

Just a thought.

I think you just spoiled the ending of the movie. How else are they going to get rid of the snakes other than land the plane and jump out?

They fly it into one of the twin...oh.. no wait.. no, that wont work either.. Hm.