Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMAD

Rusted Turmoil

Here's a few screenshots of my latest map, Rusted Turmoil, approximately 35% complete. It currently occupies the Map14 slot in NDCP 2.

Update:

I've taken a short break from making the main single player section of my map while I try to come up with some more ideas. Instead, I've been working on the area that will be used for deathmatch.

I'm quite pleased with the outcome, so eventually I plan to make a seperate deathmatch mapset using this theme. Possibly 5 or 6 maps.

Very nice shots! :) Maybe too much brown... :P ...what about colour variations!? ;)

It looks good.

But I'm seeing the same hallways and rooms, just stretched into different forms. Nothing wrong with modular design, but you should try to break it up a bit.

Wow. Haven't seen many quality looking maps for awhile. Tormentor's and now yours, can't wait to see it first hand. Very good blending of the Doom2 textures, even I'm impressed so far :)

Side note: Just 'cause I'm a realism whore, that first screenshot has a door on the right I assume opens upwards, and the ceiling cuts out right above it.