Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TooMuchSpareTime

StrifeToons Episode 2: Doom Marine is still a goofy moron!

The long-awaited 2nd episode is finally released. (It's a cliffhanger, so don't get your hopes up about a nice happy resolution at the end... ;) )
In this episode, Duke Nukem opens a new Dukeburger Restaurant... But - uh-oh! - will his (platonic!!) friend Doom Marine screw everything up? And how DOES Marine eat without removing his helmet?
Find out, at...

http://www.strifestrips.com/Strifetoons/Index.aspx
Or, if that doesn't work,
http://www.thatstrife.com/sluggy/toons/strifetoons02-burger-1.html

And stay tuned for episode 3... coming in April (or May).

LOL, that's some fantastic animation there, you should make some that the rest of the planet would "get" == profit!

Whats there to get? Too many Duke jokes do not harbor in the minds of Doom fans? Are we that unccultured?

Considering the name, i always expect the player character from Strife to show up somewhere. =/

Anyway, clicking and watching...

You gotta do something about DoomMarine being so gay :D
Othewise the animation is again very good. Especially Marine eating fries (chips - for those speaking british english), simple but well thought.

My personal opinion is that you should aim for much darker humor. Not toilet, but Tarantino-like. I know it's not simple, but can be done.

And when will Walter make it to the movie?

If Doom Marine would be less gay. Then it'd get a Perfect!

oh and i didn't want Sonic or jazz.

Other than that. BEST TOON EVER! =D

I don't like how you recreated the Doomguy, other than that great job in the technical department, yet not enough for me to compensate it and motivate me to view again the movie as I did many times with other flash movies.

Has anyone noticed how the doom marine sounds like one of those kiddy show presentors?

"ooo! Das ist gross!" <--- My favirote line!

Oooh, very nice! Ecellent work with the animations and the art-style is really nice too. I can't wait to see more of 'em.

Have you ever thought of putting the movies on Newgrounds or some other place like that?

Ah man. You have that dick ray-man in the opening sequence.

I really don't have a problem with Doom Marines character because you got Dukes down pretty ideal.

Technician said:

but then you through in Sonic and that ass-hole rabbit.

Jazz is the shit. you dont mess with a bunny that carries a really big gun

doom marine sounds like barney but its still cool, oddly enough. It actually goes well. Also there were duke references in the doom movie! The guy was named Duke and said something in the beginning similar to a duke nukem line (I forget what exactly). but i like the toons so far keep up the good work.

OmegaJ4 said:

"ooo! Das ist gross!" <--- My favirote line!

^_^ seconded

And leave the Jackrabbit alone. He would kick Cyberdemon's ass if he wanted to.