Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodshedder

Action Doom 2 (Not Really) In Production - Sneak Peek

Craigs said:

Anyway, is Action Doom really that big of a deal? The first one was way too short, and due to the linearity of the maps, VERY VERY boring. <_<

Also, why Eternity? Why not just Zdoom 96x?

Also, maybe you should wait till you've got maps to show before you start giving out all this concept art.

Anyway, also, in short, you are wrong

Craigs said:

Also, why Eternity? Why not just Zdoom 96x?

Because Eternity is A) potentially more powerful and B) doesnt mong up this or that due to its nature maybe?

Besides its the authors choice.

Due to extenuating circumstances and market forces beyond my control, Action Doom 2 has been cancelled. I apologize for any inconvenience or hopes this might have squelched.

Scuba Steve

Eeeeek! If this is really no joke - and noone should dare to make an april fool with Action DooM 2- then Steve, you rock, you rock such a lot! In case you fooled us, then ... well, whatever.

It needs more Action!
I'm waiting for the advertisement campaign and chances to preorder!

Scuba Steve said:

Due to extenuating circumstances and market forces beyond my control, Action Doom 2 has been cancelled. I apologize for any inconvenience or hopes this might have squelched.

Scuba Steve

But you still posted that on April Fools Day right??????????????

This was probably the worst april fools on the Internet...

I don't think I can love again.

also a kinda obvious april fools thing. though I hate when people go saying "it's not a joke i promise omg!!1"

they should rather just be quiet and see who falls for their ploy.

nooow... what will become of the weapons?
:)

Damnit, I had actually hoped to see Mcdoomworld this year. Damnit.

I remember last year there was an ad for a mcgriddle on the very top, and I remember it being very tasty.

I'm sorry if I sounded rude, but I just don't see why this is such a big deal. Hundreds of great blockbluster wads have been released, but we've never given them their own articles, interviews, etc.
Isn't it kinda unfare that we didn't do something like this for High Tech Hell or Scythe 2?
Yeah, I found quite a few of the alternative routes on Action Doom, but they always left me unsatisfied.
Plus, this Action Doom 2 doesn't sound like it's gonna be the same. I want to fight aliens and monsters, like in the first Action Doom. Not just prison guards. :\

seeing the chainsaw and the chaingun i take it you are putting these in freedoom

but then again #action baned me....

MAYBE IT REALLY IS GOING

BlackFish said:
Only people who understand silly hype know Action Doom's true nature.

Yeah, but that's the deal. The advertisement campaign was so funny. And the wad itself was good also. So I'm fine with it. Of course a WAD can also be good without any hype around it.

I feel abused on the inside. Oh how I am in pain. My hopes have never been up so high before. Oh how I cry.

Does this mean that living doesn't matter any more?